Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamos14

Panthers attempting to trade Steve Smith.

635 posts in this topic

Is Cam gonna throw to himself?

Nope. I'm guessing he will throw to the guys they bring in during free agency and the draft. Neither of which has happened yet. 

1 person likes this

Is Cam gonna throw to himself?

Have you forgotten about THE Marvin McNutt?

Want to learn more about strategic thinking?

Watch David Gettleman over the next few years.

3 people like this

The Panthers are transforming themselves into The Patriots. The front office did players like Law, Milloy, Seymour, etc dirty too. When the time comes for them to move on from Brady, they'll do the same.

So the question becomes: do you still want a family-orientated business or a cut-throat one that'll lead to post season success?

4 people like this

So we are gonna cut arguably the greatest Panther in history, who still had a solid year last year despite being the only competent WR on the roster and the focal point of everyone's secondary for 2 million dollars that will probably go toward signing a slightly above average OT or CB. I love the Panthers but if there is one player who deserves to go out on his own terms it's Smitty. He can still play some ball even if it's not at the Pro Bowl level that we're used to seeing.

Hey, at least you can this much... Richardson didn't hire a 'yes' man after all.

Auto correct. .. I think he will be cut and resigned Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The Panthers are transforming themselves into The Patriots. The front office did players like Law, Milloy, Seymour, etc dirty too. When the time comes for them to move on from Brady, they'll do the same.

So the question becomes: do you still want a family-orientated business or a cut-throat one that'll lead to post season success?

How many Hall of Famers have the Belicheck Patriots released, exactly?