Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just to clear something up....

48 posts in this topic

Posted

He's a moody good guy with a chip on his shoulder and the best receiver in Panther history with an uncertain future that I'm not going to get emotional about for the time being.   

Posted

How he is off the field has never really mattered to me.   Whether he's an angel or demon.                           He'll always be one of my favorite WRs of all time.   It sucks when your favorite players get older.

2 people like this

Posted

But don't you remember??

1 person likes this

Posted

How he is off the field has never really mattered to me.   Whether he's an angel or demon.                           He'll always be one of my favorite WRs of all time.   It sucks when your favorite players get older.

This is why it is such a touchy and emotional time with possibly losing Smith. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Good then. Now he will have more time to do good deeds off the field.

Posted

89 has meant more to me personally than any other athlete in my life. It's going to be really hard for me to deal with honestly. The people who bash Steve Smith are either racist, stupid or both. The man has been an absolute blessing to this franchise and it has been a privilege to watch him play these last 13 years.

5 people like this

Posted

This is why it is such a touchy and emotional time with possibly losing Smith. 

Yep.   I understand why we should probably move on from Smith and go in a younger direction,  to  start supplying Cam with new weapons..

Some are getting extremely emotional though at the idea of losing 89.             As if moving forward without him will take away all that he has done for us in the past.   He will always be regarded as one of,  if not the best player in franchise history.

Posted

Alright cool he's a nice guy now let's sign him for 10 trillion guaranteed

Posted

Increases the chance we take a WR at 28

Posted

he is very moody and if you doesnt like you......wrath you shall feel.

media-wise, smart players/people use the media for their benefit. turn a negative to a positive gos a long way here.  that or never talk to them, which is against nfl rules.