• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#37 cgarsmoker

cgarsmoker

Kenny Fugging Powers

• LocationViera, Florida
SUPPORTER

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

Not a jerk? Tell that to the people of Firethorne CC (where he used to live). My friends dad was on the HOA and didn't have many positive things to say about him. He had no reason to lie about this.

Oh well....if your friends dad said that the HOA called him a jerk - then he MUST be a jerk.

I got a letter from my HOA once because my wife got clay red planters for our front porch and apparently all outside pottery must match the color of the house or the trim. The pots were purchased on a Saturday and we got a letter on Tuesday. Dealing with HOA's can bring out the jerk in most people.

#38 BANE

BANE

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationCollege
HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:15 PM

Oh well....if your friends dad said that the HOA called him a jerk - then he MUST be a jerk.

I got a letter from my HOA once because my wife got clay red planters for our front porch and apparently all outside pottery must match the color of the house or the trim. The pots were purchased on a Saturday and we got a letter on Tuesday. Dealing with HOA's can bring out the jerk in most people.

This. Im the president of my HOA and I despise one of  my members due to how he acted when our HOA was forming. There were hundreds of mean spirited emails exchanged and even a face to face shouting match. Im past the point of hiding it and im just up front with my dislike of him. He knows it, i know it, no point in trying to hide my true feelings. So yea, absolutely HOA's can bring out the worst in people.

As for the Steve thing, it sucks something fierce, but it is part of the game. However some of the negative comments coming from this fan base towards him can only be due bandwagon fans or casual Panther fans. If you bleed black and blue, the only acceptable response to the latest news is of disappointment in the FO and depression that one of the greatest Panthers of all time, may not be a Panther much longer. Thats it. There are no more correct responses. 

#39 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
Guests

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

It's going to be really hard for me to deal with honestly.

The people who bash Steve Smith are either racist, stupid or both.

Two of the dumbest remarks I've ever read on the internet.

#40 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

Two of the dumbest remarks I've ever read on the internet.

You seen this guy calling himself batman? His stuff is pretty dumb. You'd get a kick out of it.

#41 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

What pisses me off are all of the dumbass newb Panther fans that joined the bandwagon when Cam showed up and simply brush this off as no big deal. There were times when you only watched the Panthers because you knew Steve Smith was going to excite you. One of the most amazing athletes I've ever seen. 

#42 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:08 PM

Who ever said that 89 is a jerk off the field is a dumbass!

#43 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:22 PM

SS is my favorite player of all time, going to be so weird/sad :(

#44 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:28 PM

Steve has always been a gentleman to me. He is a very complex guy though. To say he is all good or all bad is to oversimplify him.

#45 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:35 PM

Not a jerk? Tell that to the people of Firethorne CC (where he used to live). My friends dad was on the HOA and didn't have many positive things to say about him. He had no reason to lie about this.

HOA? LOL!

HOAs are full of the exact types of nosey ass neighbors most people hate. Smitty strikes me as the exact type of person who would call them on their bullshit.

#46 Panthers111

Panthers111

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:09 AM

Steve has been great but like everyone else he has his flaws. The man wasn't perfect but he over came alot to be where he is at. No one is bashing steve they are merely stating facts. 

As a player he gave us his all for the past 10 years but the time has come where he isn't nearly as good or valuable as before. 

As a person he has a great heart and many great attributes but still has lapses of emotional immaturity. 

Overall that is pretty dang good. 

#47 thomas96

thomas96

DIZZY

SUPPORTER

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:49 AM

What pisses me off are all of the dumbass newb Panther fans that joined the bandwagon when Cam showed up and simply brush this off as no big deal. There were times when you only watched the Panthers because you knew Steve Smith was going to excite you. One of the most amazing athletes I've ever seen. 

Anyone who's been with the team since the start understands that this is a horrible decision to cut Smitty. I don't care about the financial situation. Steve is the heart of the Panthers, and without him, we'll die out this season and after that.

#48 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationEasley, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:15 AM

Good then. Now he will have more time to do good deeds off the field.

sorry but he will be on the field still.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users