Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperJTheGreat

Future was spit on and buried using a shovel.

64 posts in this topic

I'd rather watch us get swept by Miami than perpetually be in the cellar.

No, I'm a fan... you're ignorant.

Heat resting starters. Easy win for Wizards

The draft (with possibly the 9th and 24th pick) and free agency with $30 million dollars to spend until reaching the luxury tax...

2 people like this

• Topics

• damnit Aggie, you're not listening.  I can literally cry about whatever I want, and I can troll libs in the tbox. there are no rules. and if I get banned? I don't give a fug, I'll make another account and talk some more poo and then complain about how this forum is going to the shitter.  if you cannot handle that, you can put my account on your ignore list or you can remind yourself that this is the fugging internet and that this is what you should expect.  don't worry baby, I won't leave you. 
    • II think 6 would be unusual--of course, special teams is everything when considering depth.  I like Byrd too--the forgotten man.  Imagine Byrd, Samuel, Johnson and McCaffrey on the field--lotta speed.
    • I am pulling for Boulware---local players become fan favorites and bring in fans.  Same goes for McCray, from Catawba College is Salisbury.  Maybe not. I have heard McCray has a shot too.  Good post.