Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

How will you remember #89?

51 posts in this topic

I'll say it when the deed is done.

I was pretty young when he joined the team, my 3 memories...

1. Watching 3rd round of the draft with my dad and I've got all my draft sheets and available players list out and I'm hoping for RB Lamont Jordan... pick is in... Steve Smith WR Utah (Who the heck is that... a return man in 3rd round!)

2.  taking his first career touch on kickoff return for td in Minnesota to open what had to be my hardest season as a panther fan ever.  

3. TD catch in 2OT against Rams on deep post route to win the game! that is my all-time favorite Panther moment.

1 person likes this

the answer is simple. i will remember him as the single greatest player to ever wear a Carolina Panthers uniform. 

3 people like this

x-clown

1 person likes this

I remember that time when he told that Patriots CB Talib to "Ice up Son"

3 people like this

an underrated moment i will remember of Steve Smith is the game where we destroyed the Giants in the last ever game at Giants Stadium. He catches a ball at maybe the 10 and gets absolutely popped and doesn't even move. The safety went down immediately and Steve ran into the end zone no problems. He ended up missing the rest of the season with a shattered arm.

Also that play where he broke like 8 tackles against the Texans. wow

3 people like this

All I know is that I just moved here and wanted to see him this year.  I have seen him a few times before, but this is bullshit.

1 person likes this

I will remember him as the franchise GOAT.

1 person likes this

Were him and Gross the last two from the Super Bowl team? I believe yes.  I am getting old sort of.