Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How will you remember #89?

52 posts in this topic

Posted

the answer is simple. i will remember him as the single greatest player to ever wear a Carolina Panthers uniform. 

3 people like this

Posted

x-clown

1 person likes this

Posted

I remember that time when he told that Patriots CB Talib to "Ice up Son"

3 people like this

Posted

an underrated moment i will remember of Steve Smith is the game where we destroyed the Giants in the last ever game at Giants Stadium. He catches a ball at maybe the 10 and gets absolutely popped and doesn't even move. The safety went down immediately and Steve ran into the end zone no problems. He ended up missing the rest of the season with a shattered arm.

Also that play where he broke like 8 tackles against the Texans. wow

3 people like this

Posted

All I know is that I just moved here and wanted to see him this year.  I have seen him a few times before, but this is bullshit.

1 person likes this

Posted

I will remember him as the franchise GOAT.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fondly.

Posted

Were him and Gross the last two from the Super Bowl team? I believe yes.  I am getting old sort of.

Posted

Best WR in Panthers history bar none. If a scuffle happened on the field involving Smitty you could bet your bottom dollar that he was going to come out the winner (loved that about him). One of the nastiest stiff arms in the game and just a bitter refusal to go down without a fight. I will also remember his crushing blocks, especially the one on the Tampa Bay defensive lineman seemingly for the hell of it.

Posted

Him, Gross, Peppers, and I believe Witherspoon must have been the only ones in the league? Am I forgetting someone?

Posted

X Clown mother fuger! There is no other answer!

1 person likes this

Posted

I always wondered what he would have done in a great offense. Hopefully he stays for the sake of my new name and for me personally.