Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nathan Connolly - WFNZ

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow. I am at a loss for words after listening to this jackass the past couple of days. He's the biggest moron on that station and that really says something when you factor in the shows AND callers. WFNZ is a horrible station. It's easy to see why when they promote a dude from part time board runner to NFL analyst in a matter of months.

"Sydney Rice and Dexter McCluster could easily have more production than Smith." 

The dude talks in absolutes and is the typical know it all yankee that brings everything back to how much better it is in the NE and Tom Brady this ...Patriots that. 

I won't be able to listen all day but I'd love to hear some more of the idiotic crap that comes out of his mouth! 

EDIT: by all means, feel free to turn this into a WFNZ bashing thread. We haven't had one of these in a few weeks. 

3 people like this

Posted

typical UNC fan lulz

Posted

typical UNC fan lulz

I think you're confusing him with Colin Hoggard - who I actually think does a good job. 

Posted

to be fair, dexter mccluster is a deadly slot receiver.. loved watching him back at ole miss.

Posted

to be fair, dexter mccluster is a deadly slot receiver.. loved watching him back at ole miss.

do you "love" watching him in the NFL? 

Posted

Well, that statement isn't that far fetched is it?

Posted

Oh, I've heard him before.

He's an idiot.

Posted

I wonder if Jase knows that there are people in North Carolina that can pull for UNC in basketball and football.  

Posted

Posted

I wonder if Jase knows that there are people in North Carolina that can pull for UNC in basketball and football.

I don't see how that has any bearing on anything

Posted

I think you're confusing him with Colin Hoggard - who I actually think does a good job. 

Agree on the Colin Hoggard thing,  but I don't listen when Connoly is on but if someone were to make me put $10k on who would have more overall production between Rice + McCluster vs. Steve Smith, I would take Rice +McCluster and not think twice about it.

Posted

Agree on the Colin Hoggard thing,  but I don't listen when Connoly is on but if someone were to make me put $10k on who would have more overall production between Rice + McCluster vs. Steve Smith, I would take Rice +McCluster and not think twice about it.

I think Nate is saying each of those guys alone would have more production, which I 100% disagree with. 

1 person likes this