• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 lola

lola

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,335 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:01 PM

I'm slightly amused by your back and forth with him, but honestly the dude is missing the boat entirely. Nostalgia/emotional argument is old, played out, and not even what 99% of us are arguing.

Yes. He misses the point. It was gonna happen sometime, but it's not right for this season. He can't get through his thick skull why I'm trying to project. Yes, we will all miss Smitty. It sucks. It has to happen eventually, but the timing is off. Period.

#17 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,162 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:10 PM

17th in a large market - BTW. Not to mention WFNZ basically has the sports talk market cornered. 

https://tlr.arbitron...atingsForMarket

#18 rdog157h

rdog157h

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:10 PM

Is nate the dude on Frank Garcias show? The New England fan? I cant listen to that show anymore because Frank, "Yarbs" and who ever the third guy is are always talking over each other and it makes the show hard to listen to.

#19 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,773 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:36 PM

wfnz has forced me to listen to npr...which i am looovvvin guys

#20 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,162 posts
  • Location704

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:08 PM

Is nate the dude on Frank Garcias show? The New England fan? I cant listen to that show anymore because Frank, "Yarbs" and who ever the third guy is are always talking over each other and it makes the show hard to listen to.

yes. COMBINED those three together may have half a brain. It's the worst show on the station, especially during college hoops season.

#21 beckersteen

beckersteen

Nihilum

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • LocationConcord

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

i like WFNZ until 2pm.

#22 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

Wow. I am at a loss for words after listening to this jackass the past couple of days. He's the biggest moron on that station and that really says something when you factor in the shows AND callers. WFNZ is a horrible station. It's easy to see why when they promote a dude from part time board runner to NFL analyst in a matter of months.

"Sydney Rice and Dexter McCluster could easily have more production than Smith." 

The dude talks in absolutes and is the typical know it all yankee that brings everything back to how much better it is in the NE and Tom Brady this ...Patriots that. 

I won't be able to listen all day but I'd love to hear some more of the idiotic crap that comes out of his mouth! 

EDIT: by all means, feel free to turn this into a WFNZ bashing thread. We haven't had one of these in a few weeks. 

The guy rambles on for minutes uninteruppted without making a point. He just starts talking with no train of thought. He is by far the worst person I have ever heard on the radio. He is worse than half the callers. Everytime I listen to that show I start wondering who is dad is a why he hasn't been fired or muzzled yet.

#23 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

I have really come to despise ESPN and only watch them on TV for sporting events. Likewise I have avoided their radio station but it was surprisingly good in the afternoons compared to WFNZ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com