Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AP Steve Reed thinks Mitchell is gone at 4:01 PM.

89 posts in this topic

Posted

Malcolm Jenkins to Philly - good news? Heard philly was possible Mitchell suiter.

I'm afraid Clinton-Dix or Pryor falls to New Orleans now. Vacarro combined with one of those two is a scary combo for years to come

Posted

Hey I thought Mitchell was gone at 4:01.

Dude I swear fug the media. Its all about stories and money

Tldr: we live in modern day Babylon. Yay I'm so happy

Posted

I'm afraid Clinton-Dix or Pryor falls to New Orleans now. Vacarro combined with one of those two is a scary combo for years to come

I have a feeling both will still be gone by 27...especially with teams taking the BPA. I think one of them will go top 15 and the other between 15-25. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Are Person and Jones working today? They could just use a bot to RT all the national guys on twitter.

Posted

Are Person and Jones working today? They could just use a bot to RT all the national guys on twitter.

terrible. 

Posted

Nice work today from Reed, Jones, and Person.

Lol.

Posted

Is he gone?  I haven't seen and I'm too lazy to check.  "Help me I'm poor"

Posted

I have a feeling both will still be gone by 27...especially with teams taking the BPA. I think one of them will go top 15 and the other between 15-25.

Fug...

Spoke too soon, might be a Byrd/Vacarro combo

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel like the team we see next year will be nothing like last year's team.  I'm going to hope Gman has a better idea what the hell he's doing than I do, so I'll try not to flip out when half my favorite players from last year get contracts elsewhere.

Posted

I hope this isn't true.....

cryingsoccerfan.gif

Posted

Simple question. Yes or no answer.

Did our pressure on the opposing QB cause those QBs to make more mistakes that led to poor passes and turnovers?

If you answer no to this question, you are an idiot when it comes to football and your posts about said football are idiotic as well. The first step in becoming a more knowledgeable football fan is knowing that you are not very knowledgeable in the first place.

Do not debate this question, it is not debatable. If you debate the answer to this question see step 1 of becoming a more knowledgeable and informed football fan.