Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

AP Steve Reed thinks Mitchell is gone at 4:01 PM.

88 posts in this topic

Reed and Person....that is all.

If memory serves... Getty picked MM up when nobody wanted him.. For all practical purposes he sucked.. He didn't with us.. Do any of you think maybe just maybe Getty KNOWS what the fug he's doing?  If we lose them both, I have faith in this GM's scouting abilities. 

We really have the worst beat writers, they cant even give us an inkling of whats going on,  National Beat writers, even Aaron Wilson have more Panther sources.  This is a common theme every year tho im done wasting my time on it...

2 people like this

We really have the worst beat writers, they cant even give us an inkling of whats going on,  National Beat writers, even Aaron Wilson have more Panther sources.  This is a common theme every year tho im done wasting my time on it...

True. 

Malcolm Jenkins to Philly - good news? Heard philly was possible Mitchell suiter.

Steve was a little off on his timing :lol:

mike mitchell has a deal but NOT with chicago

Malcolm Jenkins to Philly - good news? Heard philly was possible Mitchell suiter.

I'm afraid Clinton-Dix or Pryor falls to New Orleans now. Vacarro combined with one of those two is a scary combo for years to come