Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gucci Mane

Jeff Byers Retires

64 posts in this topic

Good news, is we have no receivers or secondary. No wait I just saved 15% on something

You really think Gman is not going to find depth? If so you got to be joking.

Yea hes going to have to either way. what does that have to do with the fact that you said an upgraded o-line starts with players retiring which is the funniest thing ive read all week.

Yea hes going to have to either way. what does that have to do with the fact that you said an upgraded o-line starts with players retiring which is the funniest thing ive read all week.

Ok, to get better players you have to make room for them. Is it really that hard to understand? If you can only have 2 cars & you'd like to upgrade both what would you have to do? Trade or sale the existing cars to get the space to get 2 new cars.

Besides did you like the Oline the way it was? Did you feel it was looking towards the future to keep them all?

Ok, to get better players you have to make room for them. Is it really that hard to understand? If you can only have 2 cars & you'd like to upgrade both what would you have to do? Trade or sale the existing cars to get the space to get 2 new cars.

Besides did you like the Oline the way it was? Did you feel it was looking towards the future to keep them all?

No ones making room for our OLine except the olinemen themselves... What are you even saying?

i dont know jeff byers retired its not like he played this was the easiest money ever made. 

Didn't Joe Person report that we were re-signing Jeff Byers yesterday???  lol 

1 person likes this

Aside from Kalil, arguably the best center in the league, who do we have left now? 

-Bell at LT/RT? (Personally I would not be comfortable with him guarding Cam's blindside)

-Bond (Dude's a giant physically--6'7 and 330-- but I don't know how good he is)

-Chandler (probably our option at RG, but should only really be an extra OL if we had depth)

-Folkerts (Hope we don't see him this year as he is Kalil's backup)

-Kugbila (actually has potential)

-Scott (more of a depth lineman)

-Silatolu (has potential)

-Williams

-Kevin Hughes? Michael Jasper? Oscar Johnson? Derrek Dennis? Philipkeith Manley? (that's actually his name), Andrew MacDonald?

Didn't Joe Person report that we were re-signing Jeff Byers yesterday???  lol 

I believe the report was that the Panthers tendered a contract to him meaning he could sign it or not. Apparently he was done.

GOD GETTLEMAN U R THE WORST