Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons sign DT Tyson Jackson and DT Paul Soliai

51 posts in this topic

Posted

What, a team improving areas of weakness? Unheard of!

Posted

::yawn::

A underachieving d.e and a immobile run stuffing d.t. Not really concerned, the may have improved their run defense, but there pass rush still leaves a lot to be desired.

Posted

Good news is Atlanta is spending a lot of money on those DTs and the guard.  One will probably get hurt, one will be a bust, and the other might contribute.  

Posted

They're getting stout upfront, they already have a ton of talent at the skill positions.

So far their only loss from last year is Gonzo. They've added 3 very solid FA's where they needed them most.

Posted

Run stoppers still no pass rush they grossly overpaid Jackson....

Posted

Is this the thread where I make up reasons why signing good players is actually bad

Posted

Is this the thread where I make up reasons why signing good players is actually bad

Apparently.

Posted

they gave out $58 million to two middle of the road players and still have no pass rush to speak of

good example of why you never sign players on day 1 of free agency

Posted

When you realize that the falcons are going to run a 34, and their pass rush will be found by drafting Kalil Mack, then you'll realize these signings were amazing.

1 person likes this

Posted

When you realize that the falcons are going to run a 34, and their pass rush will be found by drafting Kalil Mack, then you'll realize these signings were amazing.

One player dosnt aquait to a pass rush... Especially a rookie who I thinks overrated.

Posted

One player dosnt aquait to a pass rush... Especially a rookie who I thinks overrated.

Lol. K.

Posted

Von Miller, Clay Matthews, Aldon Smith, Julius Peppers all disagree with you.

2 people like this