Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madbraggart appreciation thread!

55 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Actually yes, no issues at any of my properties today, no Saints news yet, no spring fashions at Nordstrum or Saks to shop online for yet, so typing while I take Bentley on a long walk. I know it's not nice to make fun of the elderly, but I'm making an exception for Madbraggart!

God forbid you hit up a female and you know fug? If I was a 270lb "male" with your hairline, cankles, and frodos feet I'd cruise the town typing on a Carolina Panthers forum about how fat someone else is I guess.

Posted · Report post

Fair enough, carry on then.

Me, I'm watching the Free Agent Frenzy taking place. Should keep me occupied the next few hours at least.

Was watching it before I left for walk, but it's like 2 minutes of actual info and 58 minutes filler every hour.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Actually yes, no issues at any of my properties today, no Saints news yet, no spring fashions at Nordstrum or Saks to shop online for yet, so typing while I take Bentley on a long walk. I know it's not nice to make fun of the elderly, but I'm making an exception for Madbraggart!

Attacks poster for grammatical errors...can't spell a store name he supposedly frequents.

Nordstrom. 

Posted · Report post

Attacks poster for grammatical errors...can't spell a store name he supposedly frequents.

Nordstrom.

The dog was nibbling at his vegan sausage

Posted · Report post

hey look what happens when you google images for spring fashion 2014

https://www.google.com/search?q=spring+fashion+meme&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=3oQfU-6IBe-g0gHu94GICg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=892#q=spring+fashion+2014&tbm=isch

what a fat sissy bitch

if this were the 1700s he'd be prancing around in a powdered wig with frills and lace everywhere

Posted · Report post

parke-ronen-fashion-show-spring-2014-090

Posted · Report post

alice_fashion.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

alice_and_the_boys.jpg

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Already posted multiple from vacation pics to when I first started working out and it doesn't matter. Did you miss the picture I posted of my leg when someone said I had cankles? Well still have people saying I have cankles even though picture clearly shows otherwise just like my previous pictures. So basically I will always be 800lbs on this board and that's fine kinda hard to bother someone calling them something they are not. That's like if I made fun of Madbraggart for being classy and upper class, or Poke fun at PSC or Peppers for their genius IQ.

If you're truly not fat, a full body shot will prove it.
Pics of your calves do not.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Nordstrom.

Uh oh, the "grammer" police has arrived! Actually if you want to be technical about my typo, I use Hautelook since they have some pretty good deals online since they don't have any locations close by. On the other hand, we have a Saks store with a nice LV store in it which rules!

Posted · Report post

More 3rd grade spelling fail:

All KT wants is an African American owner of the Panthers. If you believe anything other than that, you are a dillusional fool.

The Bobcats got more money from taxpayers to build the TW Arena than the Panthers did to build BOA Stadium.