Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madbraggart appreciation thread!

55 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Uh oh, the "grammer" police has arrived! Actually if you want to be technical about my typo, I use Hautelook since they have some pretty good deals online since they don't have any locations close by. On the other hand, we have a Saks store with a nice LV store in it which rules!

So you create a thread based on attacking one's grammar...and then get your panties in a bunch when someone corrects your grammatical mistakes? 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

More 3rd grade spelling fail, but at least y'all can thank Madbraggart for your team and building your stadium!

Us psl owners are the only reason we even gave a team.

So, say thank you it just sit over in the corner and be quiet

It wasn't about diverge wanting to out a team here....it was about the fact that psl owners were the reason a stadium was built.

Posted · Report post

fatricia has to have the lowest IQ on this board, love when he proves it with his lowbrow "grammer"

Posted · Report post

So you create a thread based on attacking one's grammar...and then get your panties in a bunch when someone corrects your grammatical mistakes?

First off, there is a difference between a typo and not knowing how to spell a word and proving that over and over again!

Secondly, 99% of my posts are not calling everyone dumb and unable to spell at 3rd grade level while not knowing how to spell "grammar".

Third, this thread is a Madbraggarts greatest posts, not limited to just his inability to spell correctly while he ironically blasts everyone for that very same thing.

Posted · Report post

fatricia has to have the lowest IQ on this board, love when he proves it with his lowbrow "grammer"

Really dude, coming from you!? Oh the irony!

Posted · Report post

Live update, last two posts from just minutes ago. Still keeping that 99% status quo on comebacks!

Don't you have homework to work on. It should take you a while to master your multiplication tables.

If you think espn is 75% news, them you definitely are riding the short bus to school.

I used to work for espn and they have multiple channels to fill for 24 hrs a day...opinion and speculation is their bread and butter. They try and create as many stories as they actually report on.

Posted · Report post

Uh oh, the "grammer" police has arrived! Actually if you want to be technical about my typo, I use Hautelook since they have some pretty good deals online since they don't have any locations close by. On the other hand, we have a Saks store with a nice LV store in it which rules!

Jesus fugging christ. You just openly admitted to shopping at "hautelook" what part of that seems even remotely acceptable?

Posted · Report post

Dbl

Posted · Report post

Continually makes homophobic rants, works at a "Fluid Handling" company! Oh Christine, the irony!

fug you and the Gay Pride Float that your sorry ass road in on.

Pathetic to be hanging out on an opposing teams board making a complete ass out of yourself.

Posted · Report post

Claims to be wealthy multimillionaire, doesn't even make over $200k a year. The perks of working for a publicly traded company is having all the salaries published!

As for my "Toyota Minivan"....that is the car that my wife likes, so that is what she gets. And (for your simple little brain), paying huge dollars for a quickly depreciating asset is one of the dumbest financial decisions that you can ever make. I chose to invest my money...which is why I have several million dollars in stocks, bonds, and funds.

Posted · Report post

Alejandro, do us all a huge favor and find yourself some female companionship.

Posted · Report post

Judging by this thread I'd say Alice has a crush on Hatter.