Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madbraggart appreciation thread!

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Claims to be wealthy multimillionaire, doesn't even make over $200k a year. The perks of working for a publicly traded company is having all the salaries published!

You are not even close Sunshine. And my salary is not public. Post where it is.

I got more than that in a signing bonus...so you are not only pathetic, you are a habitual liar.

You are so pathetic and lonely that the most excitement you can muster today is making a thread about me.

Hilarious

Posted

You are not even close Sunshine. And my salary is not public. Post where it is.

I got more than that in a signing bonus...so you are not only pathetic, you are a habitual liar.

You are so pathetic and lonely that the most excitement you can muster today is making a thread about me.

Hilarious

I won't post your actual info here, so here is the page that will lead you to it, just one of a few.

http://www.salarylist.com/company/Colfax-Salary.htm

Posted

More 3rd grade spelling fail:

I am posting on a phone you pathetic fat fuging hermaphrodite.

Posted

all of the salaries are published?  what kind of foolish baloney crap is that?

Posted

I won't post your actual info here, so here is the page that will lead you to it, just one of a few.

http://www.salarylist.com/company/Colfax-Salary.htm

Those are open positions you twit. Not even close to my level.

Hell, I just offered a six figure salary to an analyst with 4 years experience.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Posted

You just started your second thread about me. That is kind of creepy...even for someone as pathetic and sad as you.

Posted

that fat sissy has never worked a real job in his entire life so i'm not surprised that he has no fuging idea what he's talking about yet again

Posted

Those are open positions you twit. Not even close to my level.

Hell, I just offered a six figure salary to an analyst with 4 years experience.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Actually, that leads you to the salary of guy you replaced and guy above you, guess you're not technical enough to figure out the 3 clicks it takes. Of course, you can look at page 30 of the last financial report and see all the executive salaries and figure out you're not going to be making as much as the guy directly above you, thus making it easy to make an estimation of your current salary. Guess we can always find out the exact numbers at end of fiscal year in not too distant future when you finally make the report since you were recently hired.

http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/CLFX/3013772476x0x662713/AF63D8AD-CF01-4D90-9257-760FC0AA904E/CFX_Proxy_Statement_FINAL-_for_printer_.pdf

Posted

Yo Fat Pat.....you really do need to get laid dude. And no, we are not talking about those special peanut butter session you have with the neighborhood dogs nor those nightly rides that you take on that Sybian Machine in your spare bedroom. We are talking about with a real live female.

I have already told you to have the only woman in that shithole of a town you live that would be willing to touch you to send me the bill after she is done with you....it would be my gift to your pathetic life.

Posted

Actually, that leads you to the salary of guy you replaced and guy above you, guess you're not technical enough to figure out the 3 clicks it takes. Of course, you can look at page 30 of the last financial report and see all the executive salaries and figure out you're not going to be making as much as the guy directly above you, thus making it easy to make an estimation of your current salary. Guess we can always find out the exact numbers at end of fiscal year in not too distant future when you finally make the report since you were recently hired.

http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/CLFX/3013772476x0x662713/AF63D8AD-CF01-4D90-9257-760FC0AA904E/CFX_Proxy_Statement_FINAL-_for_printer_.pdf

So you are talking about my boss who makes in excess if a million a year? Yes, I make slightly less than that.

There is a reason they top graded the guy I replaced. And I cost sig more than he was making. That, I can assure you.

Posted

So this is fatass bragging moron Panthers fan vs. fatass bragging moron Saints fan?

1 person likes this

Posted

So you are talking about my boss who makes in excess if a million a year? Yes, I make slightly less than that.

There is a reason they top graded the guy I replaced. And I cost sig more than he was making. That, I can assure you.

You mean the guy with the $357k salary before non equity bonus and stock bonuses that you won't receive, yeah, I'm sure it's more than slightly less. But of course you were able to negotiate a salary a twice what the guy you replaced made! Maybe if I hadn't made more than you since Jan, I would almost be impressed!