Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

Madbraggart appreciation thread!

55 posts in this topic

Uh oh, the "grammer" police has arrived! Actually if you want to be technical about my typo, I use Hautelook since they have some pretty good deals online since they don't have any locations close by. On the other hand, we have a Saks store with a nice LV store in it which rules!

Jesus fugging christ. You just openly admitted to shopping at "hautelook" what part of that seems even remotely acceptable?

Continually makes homophobic rants, works at a "Fluid Handling" company! Oh Christine, the irony!

fug you and the Gay Pride Float that your sorry ass road in on.

Pathetic to be hanging out on an opposing teams board making a complete ass out of yourself.

Claims to be wealthy multimillionaire, doesn't even make over $200k a year. The perks of working for a publicly traded company is having all the salaries published!

As for my "Toyota Minivan"....that is the car that my wife likes, so that is what she gets. And (for your simple little brain), paying huge dollars for a quickly depreciating asset is one of the dumbest financial decisions that you can ever make. I chose to invest my money...which is why I have several million dollars in stocks, bonds, and funds.

Alejandro, do us all a huge favor and find yourself some female companionship.

Claims to be wealthy multimillionaire, doesn't even make over $200k a year. The perks of working for a publicly traded company is having all the salaries published!

You are not even close Sunshine. And my salary is not public. Post where it is.

I got more than that in a signing bonus...so you are not only pathetic, you are a habitual liar.

You are so pathetic and lonely that the most excitement you can muster today is making a thread about me.

Hilarious

You are not even close Sunshine. And my salary is not public. Post where it is.

I got more than that in a signing bonus...so you are not only pathetic, you are a habitual liar.

You are so pathetic and lonely that the most excitement you can muster today is making a thread about me.

Hilarious

I won't post your actual info here, so here is the page that will lead you to it, just one of a few.

http://www.salarylist.com/company/Colfax-Salary.htm

More 3rd grade spelling fail:

I am posting on a phone you pathetic fat fuging hermaphrodite.

all of the salaries are published?  what kind of foolish baloney crap is that?