Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mitchell to the Steelers

156 posts in this topic

Posted

Hard to be very optimistic about next season the way our offseason has gone so far.

Yeah it was hard to be optimistic last year too when we didn't do poo and signed a bunch of no namers to one year deals.

4 people like this

Posted

The good news is Nakamura is just a phone call away

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah it was hard to be optimistic last year too when we didn't do poo and signed a bunch of no namers to one year deals.

This.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

5 years $25 Million per Adam Shefter

Posted

I feel like no one here is realizing our "Rotating D" we are doing on a yearly basis. Sign every year someone to come train with the Panthers for a year, get good, then ship em off to be overpaid elsewhere.

2 people like this

Posted

For that kind of money, no chance he was coming back here. The guy went from not starting or being a nobody for the Raiders to making himself 25 million. Can't hate him for leaving. 

I liked Lester in flashes last year, but we're going to have to find another diamond in the rough safety to be this year's Mitchell 

2 people like this

Posted

@jjones9: Off a 1-yr, $1mil deal in CAR RT @AdamSchefter: Steelers gave former Panthers S Mike Mitchell a five-year, $25 million deal, per source.

LOL. A one year, 1m deal? GTFO.

Posted

5 years $25 Million per Adam Shefter

He needs to take the Panther's DL & LBs out for a huge steak dinner. They earned a piece of that for him.

2 people like this

Posted

Damn, everyone else is getting better and were just sittin here trying to trade Steve Smith.

No one gets suddenly "better" in free agency. We all saw the splash that happened last year, from falcons acquiring their last piece of the puzzle in SJax to the Revis Island trade. Calm your azz down.

Posted

Yea for that contract it's best he walked. He was good but not $25 million good. He had a relentless pass rush in front of him. Steelers def overpaid

Posted

lol at our contract offer. G-man gives 0 fuks

Posted

@jjones9: Off a 1-yr, $1mil deal in CAR RT @AdamSchefter: Steelers gave former Panthers S Mike Mitchell a five-year, $25 million deal, per source.

LOL. A one year, 1m deal? GTFO.

That's what his contract was last year...not what we offered this year. He made this new deal, "off a 1-yr, $1mil deal in CAR"

3 people like this