• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!!

This FO under Gettelmen is leaking a little to much for me.

He made one questionable choice in words and every single other thing that has been said has come from Joe Person right? Has there been a single quote outside of that statement at the combine? The rest has been stirred by our hometown media. 

It's actually quite difficult to come up with an algorithm that makes dumb statements.

i came up with a couple.I invented the internet and

" a zebra does not change it's spots."

Whether or not it's conjecture...Smith didn't deserve it from Gettlemen or the press. DG better come out and clarify this. Smith deserves better that the "distraction" label.

Whether or not it's conjecture...Smith didn't deserve it from Gettlemen or the press. DG better come out and clarify this. Smith deserves better that the "distraction" label.

His camp gave it to himself.

Being a distraction is a lot better $-wise than too old, under-performing, and not that great anymore

He made questionable choice in words and every single other thing that has been said has come from Joe Person right? Has there been a single quote outside of that statement at the combine? The rest has been stirred by our hometown media.

That's my point exactly! The entire thing has gone viral because a few assholes took one comment and went batshit crazy with it. And now it seems half this board has lost it's ever lovin mind over some imagined slight and baseless rumors spouted by a worthless reporter!

Am I the only one that sees this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

That's my point exactly! The entire thing has gone viral because a few assholes took one comment and went batshit crazy with it. And now it seems half this board has lost it's ever lovin mind over some imagined slight and baseless rumors spouted by a worthless reporter!

Nope. The sad thing is, we're in the minority here.

Out of the blue everyone started to believe Joe Person. When he was trying to stir poo on Newton he was the butt of everyone jokes and hatred.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one then. I was beginning to think I awoke in some alternate dimension here.

Then why not at least clarify yourself or just stop dragging your feet about cutting Smith??

The sooner Smith is gone the faster this isn't a story. And please don't tell me they are trying to trade him. Nobody is taking that contract and now he is painted as a locker room cancer.

Then why not at least clarify yourself or just stop dragging your feet about cutting Smith??

The sooner Smith is gone the faster this isn't a story. And please don't tell me they are trying to trade him. Nobody is taking that contract and now he is painted as a locker room cancer.

He doesn't have anything the clarify! Gettleman hasn't publicly said anything other than he's evaluating everyone including Smith. That's it! He hasn't said a damn thing about trades or cuts at all. All this crap is coming from Person and his "unnamed sources". The rest is from Steve's agent or "camp". Why is everyone running around with torches and pitchforks after Gentleman?

He doesn't have anything the clarify! Gettleman hasn't publicly said anything other than he's evaluating everyone including Smith. That's it! He hasn't said a damn thing about trades or cuts at all. All this crap is coming from Person and his "unnamed sources". The rest is from Steve's agent or "camp". Why is everyone running around with torches and pitchforks after Gentleman?

Dude talking about a player in the past tense (when that player had no clue that his career was ending) is a slight.

Stop over exaggerate most people understands the move. They just don't like the execution of the plan. Also most people here are waiting for Gettelmen's plan to come to light before the pitchforks come out.

Plain and simple this was handled poorly.

You aren't allowed to disagree with anything Gettleman does. Obviously that just means you hate his guts and want him fired. Meanwhile let's talk about all those Hurney yes men back in the day, boy that was crazy, right?

Is this thread real life?

Our team doesn't leak anything. That's why no one has had a clue what is happening with this whole Smith ordeal. Our local beat writers get their "breaks" from national reporters or Aaron Wilson. 

Dude talking about a player in the past tense (when that player had no clue that his career was ending) is a slight.

Stop over exaggerate most people understands the move. They just don't like the execution of the plan. Also most people here are waiting for Gettelmen's plan to come to light before the pitchforks come out.

Plain and simple this was handled poorly.

If you had a firm grasp of the English language you would understand " He's had a great career" is not past tense. Look it up or just continue to exaggerate or misrepresent what the man said.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Linebacker59

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts