Photo
- - - - -

Why is Everyone Complaining Over Everything We do or Don't Do?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,629 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

Because nobody here knows how to run a football team.

But a lot of people think they do.

#17 TheNewStandard

TheNewStandard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

Free Agency:
(1) Hakeem Nicks, WR
(2) Charles Tillman, CB
(3) Tarrell Brown, CB

Draft:
(1) Marqise Lee, WR
(2/Trade) Jimmie Ward, SS
(2) Cyrus Kouandjio, OT
(4) James Hurst, OT

CK failed our team physical and Marqise runs like his hands are stapled to his hips. I don't want to have to watch no funny runners every Sunday and have to continually ask,...who the heck drafted this weirdo who runs like he got a cattle prod permanently stuck up his butt?

....on second thought....nahhhh....there's no way you could catch a ball with a cattle prod stuck up your but, can you?

#18 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,456 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:37 PM

There were tons of people going WTF with the Godfrey and Steward AND Williams deal....you must have missed it joining in late 2012 and all.

As a matter of fact you can look all around since those contracts were done and find perfectly logical threads on why those were horrible(especially the RBs). Quite frankly this isn't hindsight 20/20 this is common sense and not even most of the huddle would have made those blunders. This is Hurneys fault...

I totally agree with your last part though....who knows what Gettles is thinking....maybe he missed?...maybe hes giddy with what's to come?

We don't have a large enough sample size to really know what is behind that apparently thick skull of his. Last year he did fine. We do have tons of holes to fill and almost 0 offense so add me to the list of those concernced.

People have to realize Smitty isn't what he once was.
That said I will always wear his jersey proudly and he will always be a Panther to me and he will always be my favorite player of all time.

Just because someone joined at a certain date doesn't mean they didn't read here. There are tons of people here reading now with no intentions to join.

#19 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,445 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

I've never seen anything like it. I can't believe how many people have lost their minds in the last 40 hours.

#20 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,346 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

Just because someone joined at a certain date doesn't mean they didn't read here. There are tons of people here reading now with no intentions to join.

Good then you can go back and edit your post about people not bashing the RBs/Godfrey deals.

I'll help you out...do a search for CRA and see his postings on the RBs...just one head start example.

#21 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,456 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

Good then you can go back and edit your post about people not bashing the RBs/Godfrey deals.

I'll help you out...do a search for CRA and see his postings on the RBs...just one head start example.

That was a long time ago, but I have a hard time believing there was a major outcry here when it happened.

#22 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,346 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:45 PM

That was a long time ago, but I have a hard time believing there was a major outcry here when it happened.

So you think it JUST NOW became a stupid idea to pay 2 RBs big time #1 RB money?

#23 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,456 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

So you think it JUST NOW became a stupid idea to pay 2 RBs big time #1 RB money?

I didn't say that. If you can find a thread on J Stew resigning I would love to see how many people were so mad that he got an extension. If I recall correctly more people wanted to keep Stewart and get rid of Dwill

#24 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,346 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

I didn't say that. If you can find a thread on J Stew resigning I would love to see how many people were so mad that he got an extension. If I recall correctly more people wanted to keep Stewart and get rid of Dwill

Each player had it's people but either way we signed and paid them BOTH...hence it was horrible...and we are still paying the price....we get 2 RBs instead of SS...

#25 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,456 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

Each player had it's people but either way we signed and paid them BOTH...hence it was horrible...and we are still paying the price....we get 2 RBs instead of SS...

Well we know now that the reason SS is leaving isn't about money.

#26 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,044 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

I remember when Kevin Greene was cut. Wesley Walls. Steve Beuerlein. John Kasay. Lots & lots of complaining then too. There always will be. That's how some people handle change.

#27 Billy Love

Billy Love

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

It's the bojangles "dirty rice" that makes everybody crazy!

#28 Jump Zone

Jump Zone

Formerly FelineFANatic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

They complain because they can and because there is no concrete news, yet...

#29 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,346 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:57 PM

Well we know now that the reason SS is leaving isn't about money.

You believe Joe Person?

It may be true, but it may also be true that if we had loads of cap space that the Panthers could "deal with" Smitty for another year or so....

#30 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,670 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:57 PM

passes the time between all of our free agent signings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com