Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If We Get the 5th or 6th Seed, Can We Win the First Round?

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Can we pull the 4 seed?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I just want the Bobcats to manage one playoff win before disappearing. Anything more than that is gravy for me.

4 people like this

Posted

Looking at the schedules, we realistically can only catch the Wizards. Which would give us the raptors. We can win a 7 game series against them for sure.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I think we have a chance to win any series except for Heat and Pacers.

With a true scoring Big man like Al we have a solid chance. He shoots at a high rate and not many teams can stop him down low. With solid defense and some other people hitting a shot here and there we could definitely win a first round series. I think we will win a game no matter who we draw in opening round

Posted

We're only 3 games behind Brooklyn with 2 games left against them.

True, but the Nets are super hot right now.

Posted

We're only 3 games behind Brooklyn with 2 games left against them.

Brooklyn is on fire lately.  They have the best record in the NBA since the start of January - they've only lost 9 games since then.  They've won 8 of their last 10.

Of their remaining 19 games, only 7 are against teams that would make the playoffs if the season ended today.  Don't feel good about catching up with them.  

All eyes on Washington, who are down Nene for a good chunk of time.  Their schedule is easy too, but they aren't playing at the same level as Brooklyn.

Posted

I don't know, I guess I just don't see Brooklyn being as good as everyone else does. You guys are probably right though, I doubt we'll catch them.

Posted

Look at Charlotte and Washington and Brooklyn schedules I posted in another thread. Unless they melt down against teams like Orlando and below .500 teams, we can't make up 3 games unless we win out

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

First round series against Toronto would be exciting and competitive. I actually think we'd beat them in 6 I don't think they can hold al

Posted

First round series against Toronto would be exciting and competitive. I actually think we'd beat them in 6 I don't think they can hold al

This should be the series every bobcat/hornets fan should be hoping for.

1 person likes this

Posted

This should be the series every bobcat/hornets fan should be hoping for.

Yes we have MKG who can defend DeRozan with his lack of outside shot, Kemba and Lowry will be a competitive match, and Al Jefferson should tear up the Raptors bigs.

Posted

FWIW, Bradley Beal sprained his ankle last night. He is day to day and the they are hosting the red hot Nets tonight. Now may the time to gain some ground on them.