73 replies to this topic

#61 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:08 AM

Got mine in earlier today. I feel like such a bitch for wearing a Small...but my old medium Reebok one fit like a dress

#62 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • 3,934 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:09 AM

Wow, I've run into quite a good streak over the last few weeks with fedex... they sent mine with smartpost as well and it left from orlando and was in nc by the end of the week. Got here today.

I had a couple of packages last week that also arrived 3 days earlier than the estimated delivery time.

II've been where you are though bro... sucks...

It irritates me when they charge for shipping and don't allow me to pick the method. I guess I am in some kind of dead zone for that smartpost crap. It has been in Dallas since Tuesday morning. If it was regular Fedex, UPS or Priority mail it would probably be here tomorrow.

I think it has to do with how close to one of their hubs you are. Whatever it is, I wouldn't choose it on purpose. No biggie, it's just some clothes. I just don't like paying almost $15 to wait a week and a half.

I ordered a hood for my car that will get here by freight from PA faster than a 3lb box of Panthers gear from FL, and the hood was shipped free.

#63 Double Trouble

Double Trouble

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:06 PM

Got mine tuesday. Gotta say I like my reebok premier one more. The fit on these is weird around the shoulders/arms...too tight. for 36 bucks though still glad I got it, hopefully once I start wearing it more it loosens up a bit.

#64 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:05 AM

This was a bit of a impulse purchase for me. It does feel weird in the arms. As far as shoulder widths I wear medium shirts but the large jersey barely fits comfortably. It's odd. 

Also the thick printed bands on it feel very stiff and uncomfortable. There is a big crease where the sleeve folds. 

#65 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,096 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:08 AM

Mine is supposed to show up today or tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#66 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,659 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

Tried to post it the other day when I got it, but it wasn't letting me attach it:

20140318_162854.jpg

#67 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:38 AM

Man that Jersey will be a classic. Frame it and put it in the man cave.....

Nawwwww the heck with it. Frame it and put it over the fireplace downstairs .... :-)

The wife will roll her eyes at me daily but I would be so proud...lol

#68 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:42 AM

Got mine in earlier today. I feel like such a bitch for wearing a Small...but my old medium Reebok one fit like a dress

Jerseys are enormous. If you can't fit in a small you're either really fat, a body builder, or 6'5

#69 SCPantherFan

SCPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:00 AM

Got mine tuesday. Gotta say I like my reebok premier one more. The fit on these is weird around the shoulders/arms...too tight. for 36 bucks though still glad I got it, hopefully once I start wearing it more it loosens up a bit.

The game jerseys do fit weird.  I prefer the limited jersey over the game jersey.  It's a much nicer fit (no weird fit around the shoulders), has stitched numbers and is more mesh so not as hot when wearing.  It's typically $35 more than the game jerseys.  My Newton jersey is Limited but my Kuechly jersey is Game because they haven't made a limited one for him yet.  Hopefully they will this season.

#70 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

I just checked and saw that mine came in Tuesday but my apartment complex never told me. I'm going to go pick up later today. I do hate that they don't make many of the limited jerseys. I think those are the best value. 

#71 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,096 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:47 AM

Tried to post it the other day when I got it, but it wasn't letting me attach it:

20140318_162854.jpg

Damn i cant wait for it tommorow

#72 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,659 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:54 AM

TBH, as I said before, sadly, I hadn't had one since my Peppers jersey back around '04 or so, and then I quit buying them for years because I thought the prices were astronomical and when they added the "NFL Equipment" crap with the Reebok logo, I thought it was super-tacky.  So, this was my first jersey in a while.  Despite my issues with Reebok's/NFL Equipments designs back then, I have to say, these Nike jerseys look more appealing, but the fit is VERY different, and feels kind of weird.

#73 General_Purr

General_Purr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:01 AM

it says 60 dollars

#74 MrBubba

MrBubba

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:13 AM

Dang you can still buy a Matt Moore jersey on that site :startle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.