Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ravens sign Steve Smith

135 posts in this topic

Posted

Hated to see him leave and still hate it. But know, who guards Smith when we play them? And I hope we come into that game with a whole new offensive and defensive game plan because Smith is going to be standing on the sidelines pointing out everything we are about to do...

1 person likes this

Posted

xssCC.Em.138.jpg

Posted

<---''Carolina Raven fan since 3/14/2014

1 person likes this

Posted

Well that was fast. Good luck to him. Don't we play the Ravens this year? Interesting.

Especially since we have no secondary to cover him.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hated to see him leave and still hate it. But know, who guards Smith when we play them? And I hope we come into that game with a whole new offensive and defensive game plan because Smith is going to be standing on the sidelines pointing out everything we are about to do...

Damn didn't think about that. It's not like our offense was complex to begin with. It was pretty much hand off, pass to Olsen, pass to....wait damn he's a Raven now.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm just thankful he is in the AFC, I couldn't stand the thought of him playing for the Saints

Posted

I don't care what anyone says. Gettleman fuged up here.

6 people like this

Posted

Awesome to see him go to the Ravens. Hope he absolutely torches our secondary when we play them tho...in a losing effort of course.

Posted

Just saw it trending on facebook, and saw he got a 3-year deal!  Wow!  Happy for Smitty!  Hate it that our douchebag GM treated him like crap and he didn't finish his career here...

2 people like this

Posted

Smitty getting signed before Nicks says a lot. 35yr old still has more game than the guy 10 years younger. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Damn didn't think about that. It's not like our offense was complex to begin with. It was pretty much hand off, pass to Olsen, pass to....wait damn he's a Raven now.

Lol 

Posted

Might as well just check that Ravens game off as a loss right now.