Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther's in talks with Lafell

130 posts in this topic

Posted

At least we'll see more of those Lafell car commercials.

Posted

Oh well. Hey Steeler fuggers come bang me in the ass and make BofA your home when you play us this year you sorry mother fuggers. Ass fuggs!

Posted

He's had the opportunity to be a #2 for us for years and dropped the ball.  Quite literally.

I guess it doesn't matter The Panthers are signing him whether he dropped the ball or not lol!  So they see some kind of value in him.

Posted

ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif
5 people like this

Posted

tumblr_lz5ia86DVz1qdeocv.gif

I acknowledged it was an extreme long shot. I don't think he can be. But if he believes he can be and works hard to try to be, we willbe better for it.

1 person likes this

Posted

No way on God's green earth LaFell is a #1. No way no how.

Posted

I guess it doesn't matter The Panthers are signing him whether he dropped the ball or not lol!  So they see some kind of value in him.

Very little value I'd surmise.  I'd look for something at or near veteran minimum.  For that, I say sure, bring him back.  Very little risk involved.

Posted

I actually don't mind LaFell..... as a #3. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised to see him as our two next year.

Posted

So the Patriots brought him in, he left (probably no offer), came back to Charlotte, and has been here ever since. We might be able to afford him. Hopefully the CFL doesn't get involved.

1 person likes this

Posted

All part of the plan, bringing back LaFell ensures the team will be running the wishbone next season and his blocking ability will only help.

Posted

I have absolutely zero problem with LaFell if he is a vet minimum for a year long deal. 

Why?

1.He knows the system. We're going to have some new guys this year. Cam will have continuity with him and Olsen at least. 

2.He is inconsistent certainly, but has improved each year. This offseason might be the kick in the pants he needs to get his poo together. 

3. He's a known quantity. We know we are at least getting some good blocking and a break-out game here and there. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I bet LaFell proves all the huddle hater wrong next season with his production next season bitches!

sike! !!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app