Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACC Tourney Moving to Brooklyn

17 posts in this topic

Posted

What a load of crap.

Posted

$$$

Posted

And bring it to charlotte. Gboro is like gastonia

Posted

It was always inevitable for it to move to Brooklyn/MSG...but I still want Greensboro in there. Ideally, it would rotate between Brooklyn and Gboro, but whatever.

Posted

Thanks for ruining everything commissioner!

Posted

I think it'll eventually rotate between NY and Charlotte. Gboro simply cannot match the fan experience outside the arena that NYC and Charlotte can.

Posted

I am not a fan of this at all.

Posted

Cool.

The arena is SO nice. Went to a Nets game this season. 

Posted

I like that it has moved to the NY area but the home needs to be at MSG. Everyone needs to watch Requiem for the Big East and you will understand the importance of having the best basketball conference's tourney at the MSG.

Posted

I like that it has moved to the NY area but the home needs to be at MSG. Everyone needs to watch Requiem for the Big East and you will understand the importance of having the best basketball conference's tourney at the MSG.

Agree w/ this. That 30 for 30 was dope. All of those are usually top notch tv. I would be okay with it being in MSG once every 3-4-5 years. Greensboro/Charlotte/NYC. No Atl, DC, or Tampa. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Agree w/ this. That 30 for 30 was dope. All of those are usually top notch tv. I would be okay with it being in MSG once every 3-4-5 years. Greensboro/Charlotte/NYC. No Atl, DC, or Tampa.

Yeah Tampa's a joke and since Maryland left there is no reason to even consider DC anymore. I just think if they ever got it at MSG it would never leave. MSG is a special to watch basketball whether it's NCAA or NBA. The new Barclays Center is nice but it's not the Garden.