Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DirtyMagic97

2014 NCAA Tournament

242 posts in this topic

Damn. This one stings pretty bad. Thought we were going to pull it out when we got into the bonus. Hats off to UNC but I still believe Cotton was the best player on the floor tonight.

Providence hockey down a goal in the Hockey East semi-final. Tough night for Providence fans and alums like myself. Pulling for my other alma mater the SDSU Aztecs the rest of the way now. 

Oh absolutely. I had never seen him play, but he lit it up tonight. He is a great player.

Oh absolutely. I had never seen him play, but he lit it up tonight. He is a great player.

He amazes me every time I watch him play. He isn't the biggest but seems to have no trouble getting to the lane and finishing in traffic. I'm anxious to see how he performs when he gets to the next level. If not for McDermott having the year he did for Creighton I think Cotton would have been the Big East Player of the Year. 

Congrats on a great season Maine.

Cotton is a warrior. I'm upset that the first game I got to see him play will be his last as a Friar.

Side Note: You're mascot is creepy as poo.

1 person likes this

Congrats on a great season Maine.

Cotton is a warrior. I'm upset that the first game I got to see him play will be his last as a Friar.

Side Note: You're mascot is creepy as poo.

This season exceeded my expectations but I will be sad to see Cotton go. Definitely one of my favorite players to ever wear a Friar jersey.

Man, I have heard that so many times about "Friar Dom". There are countless articles online about the creepiest mascots and he always tops the list. 

UNC and Iowa St. tip Sunday at 5:15. Hate it that Niang fractured his foot and is out for the year.

I have Iowa State advancing - but that is a HUGE loss for them with Niang out.

Let's go Heels!!!

What a gorgeous day outside. The beer tastes just a little bit colder, and that sun is shining just a little bit brighter through that Carolina blue sky.

HOW SWEET IT IS

I've got Duke doing anything from winning it all to losing to Mercer. Seems about right for this year.

Carolina could make some noise...but Providence will be a test.

And if State can win their play in game...maybe they can ride a hot TJ past St. Louis. 

At least I was kinda right on all 3? Wild couple of days of the tourney.

Watching the UNC game at work last night with a couple Carolina buddies who were worried down 3, and I simply said Paige has got this. Of course, Paige had it. Especially with the ISU injury, I can see Carolina making a nice run now. 

1 person likes this

Watching the UNC game at work last night with a couple Carolina buddies who were worried down 3, and I simply said Paige has got this. Of course, Paige had it. Especially with the ISU injury, I can see Carolina making a nice run now. 

Every one keeps talking about mcadoos fts but paiges 3 to tie with a minute left was insanely clutch.

1 person likes this

As could I.  I really think the winner reaches the Elite Eight, Nova does not impress me at all as a 2 and could easily lose to UConn

Kansas disappointed me especially wiggins

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app