Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many games have you attended this season

How many game have you/will you attended this season?   26 votes

1. 1. How many game have you/will you attended this season?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

Posted

six.

Posted

I've been to a bunch... Usually uptown drinking anyway and can snag a ticket for 2-3 bucks.

Posted

Only been to one game so far- against Denver last week where we won 105-98.

Only been to one other game before that- against Orlando in the 7 win, 2011 season. The Bobcats blew the Magic out 100-84 and Biz had a 10point, 15 rebound, 7 block game against Dwight.

Obviously I need to go to more games. And I plan to once I graduate.

Posted

Haven't been able to make a game, hopefully I can get to a few next season

Hard to talk the lady into letting me use money for a basketball game, gas and parking.

Posted

I've attended most of them. I actually missed last night's game because of laziness, sold my tickets (to Bobcats fans, of course) to a few more, and missed one due to another commitment. You best believe I'll be in my seat for Saturday's Kelly Tripucka bobblehead night, though. 

Posted

I would love to go but Ive been tied up with school and about broke. No games this year;(

Workin hard now so I can move down there, and get season tickets to panther hornets.

Posted

I would love to go but Ive been tied up with school and about broke. No games this year;(

Workin hard now so I can move down there, and get season tickets to panther hornets.

Great minds think a like.

1 person likes this

Posted

Haven't been able to get to any games this season unfortunately. The past couple seasons I went to all of them because I worked for the team. Got to sit wherever I wanted so I always went down and found an empty seat as close to the court as possible

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally got to one last Friday with my kid, his first. He had a great time as did I. All the ticket takers, ushers, food counter workers, etc. were all really friendly, a young woman helped my son get a tshirt from that giant gun thing, and the Ladycats shorts appeared to be painted on.