Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What baseball team do Panthers fans root for?

127 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Rangers

Everyone in my family is a Braves fan except my immediate family. We moved from Charlotte to Texas when I was 13, I'm 22 now, and just got into baseball after moving to Arlington about 5 years ago

Posted · Report post

baseball?

Yes. It's a sport that's been around for around 150 years and has been televised around half that time. I'm a little surprised you've never heard of it :P
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I was always a huge Barry Bonds fan so for the longest it was the Giants. Now that he doesn't play anymore i'm an even split between the Mariners (Justin Smoak) and The Rockies just because its different. I rarely watch more than 20 MLB games a year though anymore. I keep up with College Baseball far more. I haven't missed but about 15-20 gamecock baseball games in the last 2-3 years.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

9079152.gif

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

when i cared about baseball i was a braves fan.

i quit watching over 20 years ago. i couldn't tell you the last world series i watched and i don't have a clue who won it last year (or really any year, tbh.)

same with nba and nhl. it's just football to me. i quit playing fantasy football last year and for the most part the only team i paid much attention to was the panthers. if it weren't for the panthers i doubt i'd pay much attention to sports at all.

and that includes college ball as well. i'll watch some games if they have a player i think the panthers would b interested in and i'll watch some of the ncaa tournament...well, maybe a few games at the end....but overall i just have too much stuff going on to care.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Braves
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oh, and for some reason, they show Reds games in parts of NC. Not sure why, as i've never seen a Reds fan around here.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I can play baseball all day.. I just can't bring myself to watch it unless I'm watching live.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Been a Braves fan since I was a little kid. I will always remember going to my first Braves games in Atlanta. Dale Murphy got a couple hits, Braves led 3-0 heading into the top of the 9th, commited 3 errors and lost. Ahhh the Braves of the 80s. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Braves fan by birth. Dad followed the Milwaukee Braves and was a huge Eddie Mathews and Lou Burdette fan. Dale Murphy and Bob Horner were my favorite players as a kid

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

CLEVELAND INDIANS OUTCHEA

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't watch baseball tho lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app