#1 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:22 PM

Was a damn good race!
Both lines moved, saw 3 wide multiple times, only thing that sucked for me was the last crash that took the chance to win away from brad. Im a havick and mcmurray fan too and I hate roush so i didn't like seeing them go 1-2.
Although seeing Pettys cars finish good was nice

#2 gatkins11

gatkins11

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

It was a good race. I wish the Spring race had a later date though.

#3 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:26 AM

The stands were pretty empty, wasn't there a waiting list for Bristol tickets just a few years ago? And now I think they go to California next week instead of Martinsville. Bristol/Martinsville was the best 2 race lineup they had and they had to fug it up.

Kenseth had a nice run going before getting ran into by a rookie. I still wish he could have went to the 22 team and stayed with Ford. Roush is a jackass.

#4 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,315 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:34 AM

The stands were pretty empty, wasn't there a waiting list for Bristol tickets just a few years ago? And now I think they go to California next week instead of Martinsville. Bristol/Martinsville was the best 2 race lineup they had and they had to fug it up.

Kenseth had a nice run going before getting ran into by a rookie. I still wish he could have went to the 22 team and stayed with Ford. Roush is a jackass.

I'm just thinking attendance may have had something to do with the monsoon on Sunday. Just a hunch.

#5 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:00 AM

The stands were packed at one point but after the constant rain a lot of people left. Bristol remains the most popular track in NASCAR with the most expensive tickets.

#6 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,180 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:09 PM

Funny thing about Bristol is that many people come there, camp, eat, drink, socialize and never go to the track to watch the race.  They just set up a bit flat screen outside their RV and continue the party while watching the race.

I have seen the end of a couple races this way after leaving the track

#7 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,154 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:28 PM

Junebug was never the same after the delay, hopefully he bounces back next week.

#8 gatkins11

gatkins11

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:47 AM

Bristol's tickets are far too expensive. Martinsville in years past has been much cheaper and provided much better racing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.