Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want Gettleman out?

127 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Remember when one of these was started for Ron?

Funny how things change.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Wish you could comment on the website below. That's absurd.

Posted · Report post

It was at 16 signers when I posted it. Can't wait to see how many of the Huddlers sign it. I know there are definitely a few of you out there.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Im not a Gettleman fan, but 3 GMs in 3 years is a putrid thing to imagine. That's below Cleveland Browns level.

However, calling our fanbase the "laughing stock" of the NFL is BS. Jaguars fan's hold down that title.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

And we wonder why Panthers fans are the laughing stock of the NFL. To the OP, please go be a fan of the Cowboys. You aren't wanted here

Posted · Report post

Was Steve Smith's name on it?

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Wow, that's stupid.  Any GM that tries to make the fans happy is going to run a franchise into the ground.  I STRONGLY disagree with his decision to release Smitty.  But calling for him to be fired is ridiculous.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Was Steve Smith's name on it?

Captain Munnerlyn's definitely is.

Posted · Report post

I tracked down information about that publisher. However, he is in high school. Since he is not 18, I will not disclose his home address or phone number.

I did, however, send his parents a message on Facebook. I politely informed them that they may want to monitor their child's internet usage to prevent him from going full retard in the future. Also, that there are a lot of idiots out their who will now have access to their families address and such thru their sons internet campaigning.
9 people like this

Posted · Report post

I've never understood the people who say "this is why we are the laughingstock of the NFL". Where does this even come from?

2 people like this