Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want Gettleman out?

127 posts in this topic

Posted

Remember when one of these was started for Ron?

Funny how things change.

4 people like this

Posted

Wish you could comment on the website below. That's absurd.

Posted

It was at 16 signers when I posted it. Can't wait to see how many of the Huddlers sign it. I know there are definitely a few of you out there.

1 person likes this

Posted

Im not a Gettleman fan, but 3 GMs in 3 years is a putrid thing to imagine. That's below Cleveland Browns level.

However, calling our fanbase the "laughing stock" of the NFL is BS. Jaguars fan's hold down that title.

2 people like this

Posted

And we wonder why Panthers fans are the laughing stock of the NFL. To the OP, please go be a fan of the Cowboys. You aren't wanted here

Posted

Was Steve Smith's name on it?

3 people like this

Posted

Wow, that's stupid.  Any GM that tries to make the fans happy is going to run a franchise into the ground.  I STRONGLY disagree with his decision to release Smitty.  But calling for him to be fired is ridiculous.

2 people like this

Posted

Was Steve Smith's name on it?

Captain Munnerlyn's definitely is.

Posted

I tracked down information about that publisher. However, he is in high school. Since he is not 18, I will not disclose his home address or phone number.

I did, however, send his parents a message on Facebook. I politely informed them that they may want to monitor their child's internet usage to prevent him from going full retard in the future. Also, that there are a lot of idiots out their who will now have access to their families address and such thru their sons internet campaigning.

9 people like this

Posted

I've never understood the people who say "this is why we are the laughingstock of the NFL". Where does this even come from?

2 people like this