Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want Gettleman out?

127 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I would sign it but I don't know how to read.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

the douchebaggery is afoot at change.org.....

Posted · Report post

Panthers fans are not made fun of for being cocky. I can guarantee you that. We're made fun of because we're bad fans. Because we allow EVERY team to walk into BoA and control our stadium. Because we aren't intelligent football fans. Because we aren't able to see the big picture. Because we all keep saying "Cam Newton is going to have to throw the ball to himself next year". And definitely because we don't understand a formula to get to "sustained success".

No fan base sees the big picture, that's just fans. And as fans we don't have to agree with everything the team does. And if you spent sometime on other forums last year, yes I saw a lot of the "they're cocky for no reason" statements

Posted · Report post

They laugh at the contracts we gave Delhomme after a playoff meltdown, they laugh at the contracts we gave our oft injured RBs, they laugh at giving #1 WR money to a 35yr old #2 WR, they laughed at our drafts that included trading for Edwards and thinking Brown could replace Peppers. They laughed at Pep just walking away. And we defended it the whole time

Yes that too

Posted · Report post

Our fans are the laughing stock of the NFL because we blindly follow a organization that has never had back to back winning seasons. And with a straight face, we defend them even when everyone else out the planet sees it for what it is.

Not because some kid made a petition. Just about every team in the NFL has some petition about wanting somebody fired. Go to other forums, they bitch and complain just as much as the huddle. Remember the falcons wanted their coach fired last year. That's just fans.

They laugh, because we walk around with our chest poked out like we've won something, it took a winning streak to make this team relevant last year and even then we still weren't respected. Why? Because we aren't consistent winners. But this fan base thinks we are the 9ers, we ain't the 9ers and honestly we are closer to the Browns.

They laugh because they see a playoff team with a young, once in a life time QB, and we want him to throw to Jerricho Cotchery. That's why they laugh, they pity us and if you weren't a Panther's fan you would too.

This right here. This is why were the laughingstock of the league. Not this petition or w/e it is Madhatter said. Other teams, especially big market teams, prob deal with this petition crap yearly
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Wow he hasn't even had a chance to unpack yet. He is trying to put his footprint on the team.

I will admit I am a little worried about some of his decisions in regards to the receiver on the roster but the man has been into NFL scouting for over 40 years.

Let him do his job without crucifixion

Posted · Report post

Absurd.

Posted · Report post

I just want the fucking steak.  I dont care how the cow was slaughtered

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Panthers fans are not made fun of for being cocky. I can guarantee you that. We're made fun of because we're bad fans. Because we allow EVERY team to walk into BoA and control our stadium. Because we aren't intelligent football fans. Because we aren't able to see the big picture. Because we all keep saying "Cam Newton is going to have to throw the ball to himself next year". And definitely because we don't understand a formula to get to "sustained success".

We made some steps forward this year. We controlled the New Orleans game in the rain. Ask Drew Brees if he could hear himself think in that game. I couldn't hear myself yelling so I know it was loud.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

We made some steps forward this year. We controlled the New Orleans game in the rain. Ask Drew Brees if he could hear himself think in that game. I couldn't hear myself yelling so I know it was loud.

Agreed.  Going forward, let's hope it doesn't take a winning season or a game that had Division title implications for us to be that way.  Once the Steelers stop owning our stadium then we can say we're getting somewhere.  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Simple shit like this really bother you that much??

The petition got 16 people to sign it not 16,000 .

Was this really worth your anger??
3 people like this