Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Better Know a Prospect - Jared Abbrederis

101 posts in this topic

Posted

theres only 1 receiver they better be looking at in the late rounds

Brandon Colemon

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-

Posted

If we pick a tackle and receiver in round 1 and 2 I wouldn't be mad if we took him in round 3. He is underrated and his speed and athleticism is too.

Scouts get blinded by color when judging the legitimacy of a prospect.

We picked Cam and we got Luke because of this silly biased approach to the legitimacy of a prospect.

I think Jared is underrated because of the same biased scouting approach. I think he will be a very high end 2 when it is all said and done. That is definitely worth a 3rd round pick.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pass

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

If we pick a tackle and receiver in round 1 and 2 I wouldn't be mad if we took him in round 3. He is underrated and his speed and athleticism is too.

Scouts get blinded by color when judging the legitimacy of a prospect.

We picked Cam and we got Luke because of this silly biased approach to the legitimacy of a prospect.

I think Jared is underrated because of the same biased scouting approach. I think he will be a very high end 2 when it is all said and done. That is definitely worth a 3rd round pick.

Lol don't even start on color.

Posted

I watched him in the Capital One Bowl vs. South Carolina and he seemed to really just benefit from Wisconsin being able to run all over the Gamecocks.

Posted

If we left the draft with this dude and cooks or another top WR sprinkled in with olinemen and/secondary I will be thrilled

Posted

2:20 on the video... lol

And the scrub under-threw him...

Posted

That's probably the 2nd thread I've seen about this guy. He must be worth some looking up.

Posted

Lol don't even start on color.

Lol I know I know.... Well he is still underrated. He looked fast at the combine to me. He definitely passes the eyeball test.

Posted

If we left the draft with this dude and cooks or another top WR sprinkled in with olinemen and/secondary I will be thrilled

Me too!

I think our first 3 picks could be day 1 starters. That isn't ideal but that is the type of cap hell we are in.

Posted

theres only 1 receiver they better be looking at in the late rounds

Brandon Colemon

He is my 4th!

Posted

Looks promising! Thanks for posting these little teasers of good things to (possibly) come.