Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King and McNutt wont be punchlines for long.

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for the laugh...

4 people like this

Posted

The only picture they have to give on the article is a catch out of bounds...

5 people like this

Posted

The only picture they have to give on the article is a catch out of bounds...

I rewatched the Atlanta game today, it was a perfectly thrown ball. He really should've came down with both feet.

3 people like this

Posted

I rewatched the Atlanta game today, it was a perfectly thrown ball. He really should've came down with both feet.

Yes, he should have, but meh.  New team, young guy - give him another chance, I think he comes down with it in bounds.  He clearly wasn't ready last year, though. I'm not going to say he has no potential and won't amount to anything.  Either or both those guys could be big contributors.

Just wish we could find some journeyman vet with some experience.  We don't need a #1 in FA but we do need someone that can at least be a #3 if not a #2.

4 people like this

Posted

I have no reason to talk poo about them at this point just because they are unproven.

I Cam see myself busting a King sized McNutt if one of them pans out.

7 people like this

Posted

Yes, he should have, but meh. New team, young guy - give him another chance, I think he comes down with it in bounds. He clearly wasn't ready last year, though. I'm not going to say he has no potential and won't amount to anything. Either or both those guys could be big contributors.

Just wish we could find some journeyman vet with some experience. We don't need a #1 in FA but we do need someone that can at least be a #3 if not a #2.

Agree

Posted

I hope they can develop into something and produce for us, but I also hope the plan isn't to count on that.

7 people like this

Posted

I hope they can develop into something and produce for us, but I also hope the plan isn't to count on that.

This.

Posted

Could someone help me out by explaining why King and McNutt, who couldn't see action on a team that boosted the 28th ranked passing attack, is supposed to be better than the WRs they could not beat out?

Posted

It's gotta be kind of an annoying time for them, all the people making jokes and poo about them.

Posted

They've got potential, but we can't go into the season banking that we've got two starters here. Best to bring in veteran options (Cotchery, Avant, Britt, etc.) and let them compete.

1 person likes this