Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2014 NBA PLAYOFF MATCHUPS (Round 2)

178 posts in this topic

Posted

Per Bonnell

If Bobcats win, they win season series 3-1. If Washington wins they eventually win tiebreaker due to superior Division record.

This is our first playoff game.

Posted

Holy crap the Pacers are in a huge funk...

They're getting smashed by the Hawks right now and are 3-6 in their last 10 games, about to be 3-7.

Posted

I think we have a chance vs Indiana if they don't snap out of this. I can't believe what's going on there.

Posted

Espn is taking shots at us saying it will be the first series with every game on nbatv. fug EM

Posted

Not sure I understand.

Posted

Not sure I understand.

I think he's saying that ESPN is saying no point to air the series because the Bobcats will be swept...so all four games won't see any prime time slots

Posted

Like to color idea in the standings, but the Raps (unfortunately) haven't used Purple in a few years...

Posted

Espn is taking shots at us saying it will be the first series with every game on nbatv. fug EM

More like BSPN.

Posted

Like to color idea in the standings, but the Raps (unfortunately) haven't used Purple in a few years...

Yeah I was trying to separate the colors. I would have used Red but they are right next to Chicago so I just went old school Vince Carter and T-Mac purple.

Same with us, I would have used navy but since we're right next to Washington I just went with the old school orange.

Posted

Damn just thought of something. My directv package doesn't include the nba network. Do you think sportsouth will also air our playoff games if not on tnt/tbs?

Posted

Updated

Detroit has officially been eliminated.

Posted

I thought the NBA airs all playoff games?  That would be pretty stupid not to air playoff games, even if you thought a team would be swept.  That would suck if for some reason the Bobcats wasn't aired on regular cable during the playoffs, because they don't air regular season games here in South Carolina.  At least not on Time Warner.  They better air them, because making the playoffs was my only guarantee of seeing Bobcat basketball this season.