177 replies to this topic

#76 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,078 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:28 PM

Espn is taking shots at us saying it will be the first series with every game on nbatv. fug EM

#77 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,698 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

Not sure I understand.

#78 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,622 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:39 PM

Not sure I understand.

I think he's saying that ESPN is saying no point to air the series because the Bobcats will be swept...so all four games won't see any prime time slots

#79 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,522 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:44 AM

Like to color idea in the standings, but the Raps (unfortunately) haven't used Purple in a few years...

#80 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,522 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:44 AM

Espn is taking shots at us saying it will be the first series with every game on nbatv. fug EM

More like BSPN.

#81 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,698 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:10 AM

Like to color idea in the standings, but the Raps (unfortunately) haven't used Purple in a few years...

Yeah I was trying to separate the colors. I would have used Red but they are right next to Chicago so I just went old school Vince Carter and T-Mac purple.

Same with us, I would have used navy but since we're right next to Washington I just went with the old school orange.

#82 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,443 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:18 AM

Damn just thought of something. My directv package doesn't include the nba network. Do you think sportsouth will also air our playoff games if not on tnt/tbs?

#83 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,698 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:51 PM

Updated

Detroit has officially been eliminated.

#84 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

I thought the NBA airs all playoff games?  That would be pretty stupid not to air playoff games, even if you thought a team would be swept.  That would suck if for some reason the Bobcats wasn't aired on regular cable during the playoffs, because they don't air regular season games here in South Carolina.  At least not on Time Warner.  They better air them, because making the playoffs was my only guarantee of seeing Bobcat basketball this season.

#85 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

I thought the NBA airs all playoff games?  That would be pretty stupid not to air playoff games, even if you thought a team would be swept.  That would suck if for some reason the Bobcats wasn't aired on regular cable during the playoffs, because they don't air regular season games here in South Carolina.  At least not on Time Warner.  They better air them, because making the playoffs was my only guarantee of seeing Bobcat basketball this season.

They are all televised on either one of the ESPN networks, TNT, or NBATV. I'd say if we get Toronto you can bet on that series being completely on NBATV. Otherwise, ESPN gets the East semis and final, TNT gets the West semis and final.

#86 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:07 PM

They are all televised on either one of the ESPN networks, TNT, or NBATV. I'd say if we get Toronto you can bet on that series being completely on NBATV. Otherwise, ESPN gets the East semis and final, TNT gets the West semis and final.

Putting it on NBATV would still be pretty bad.  Those without digital cable or satellite wouldn't be able to catch 'em.  I have digital cable, but it still stinks.  All that said, I'm excited to see Bobcat basketball!

#87 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:09 PM

Putting it on NBATV would still be pretty bad.  Those without digital cable or satellite wouldn't be able to catch 'em.  I have digital cable, but it still stinks.  All that said, I'm excited to see Bobcat basketball!

Yeah it sucks, but there are very few (none) people outside of the Carolinas (or even in them) that give a poo about the Bobcats. Raptors are similar, and no one in the U.S. cares about them. They have to free up space for that Miami vs. Atlanta series. It may also be on SportsSouth, I'm not sure what the local broadcast rules are.

#88 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,782 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

Yeah it sucks, but there are very few (none) people outside of the Carolinas (or even in them) that give a poo about the Bobcats. Raptors are similar, and no one in the U.S. cares about them. They have to free up space for that Miami vs. Atlanta series. It may also be on SportsSouth, I'm not sure what the local broadcast rules are.

Hard to care when they aren't even shown in more than half of either state. fug TWC

#89 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,698 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

The Pacers are sat all five starters against the Bucks tonight and it looks like it might cost them.

#90 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 24,698 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

Updated

Quite a bit of movement tonight... One big move in particular (if you catch my drift).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users