Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kouandijo vs. Moses vs. Richardson vs. Turner

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Bitonio or Moses are my two.

Posted · Report post

Kouandjio is too slow against speed rushers. Sorry. His identity is run-blocking and mauling. Cyrus has RT written all over him. Then there's the knee issue to worry about. No thanks. He'd be Bell against a LE like Quinn or OLBs like A. Smith.

Outside injury issues, Tiny has struggled against top level pass rushers (fast and powerful ones) and isn't effective in the run game. Thus, he will be converted to a Guard.

I rather take my chances with a troubled prospect in Henderson for the RT position or go Bitonio, Hurst and perhaps Su'a-Filo in the mid-rounds.

Um did you catch the Tenn Scar game? Held his own versus Clowney. 

Posted · Report post

if Getty really is serious about BPA, we;re probably looking at A  DB in round 1.

Moses for example has a second round grade, although he fall to us in the back of the second round.

If a DB with a true first round grade falls to us, that's probably who'll we will take.

I could live with Fuller in the 1st.

Fuller

Turner

Flemming

Posted · Report post

If Turner has the ability to step into an LT role, he may be worth our first. Moses is a RT and would have to develop into an LT over time as much as I'd like him, he may not be worth it at 28.

Posted · Report post

And I agree a Turner+Fleming combo would be great and we could grab Beckham or Cooks Rd1.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Um did you catch the Tenn Scar game? Held his own versus Clowney.

Point? Clowney had a disappointing 2013 season. I could care less how Richardson appeared to hold his own against him. Clowney was half-assing it out there for the better part of the year.

Posted · Report post

Point? Clowney had a disappointing 2013 season. I could care less how Richardson appeared to hold his own against him. Clowney was half-assing it out there for the better part of the year.

lol ok

And I agree a Turner+Fleming combo would be great and we could grab Beckham or Cooks Rd1.

Id love the Turner + Flemming combo. Not sure how I feel about WRs that I am bigger than in the 1st. 

Posted · Report post

Really don't want to draft a OL in the first if he can't play LT. I guess were just taking a gamble no matter what we do.

Posted · Report post

if Getty really is serious about BPA, we;re probably looking at A  DB in round 1.

Moses for example has a second round grade, although he fall to us in the back of the second round.

If a DB with a true first round grade falls to us, that's probably who'll we will take.

I'm thinking that they pretty much know that the the 3 or 4 DBs worth taking in the first will be gone.  We've signed Harper, and brought Thomas in for a visit. With the talk of possibly signing Cason, I am fairly sure that WR or OL is going to be the pick.

Gettleman believes in using FA to free him in the draft to pick the BPA.  His plans at picking up a WR in FA (that's worth half a damn as a veteran presence) has gone awry. And we have yet to bring in the first veteran O-lineman (I believe), and Donald Penn was probably the surest thing left (depending upon if you believe in Oher) until he signed yesterday, so to me everything is pointing at WR or OL.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Really don't want to draft a OL in the first if he can't play LT. I guess were just taking a gamble no matter what we do.

Unless the staff feels confident about Cyrus's knee I don't think we will draft a OT in the 1st. 

Ton of OT value in the second (Moses, Richardson, Turner, etc) 

At the same time though there are question marks with the WR's projected at 28 i.e. Cooks, OBJ, Benjamin, etc

Posted · Report post

I'm really high on JaWuan James. I think that the team would be able to just plug and play

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Its pretty sad we are needing to replace both RT and LT with no new FA signings. 

Id take my chances with James or Flemmings at RT over Bell.