Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cason cancelled trip,changes agent

116 posts in this topic

Posted

Next season when we play Cleveland it will be the Carolina Browns Vs the Cleveland Browns

Posted

I've been pretty patient this free agency but it's starting to get kind of annoying losing out on almost every player we've been interested in this offseason

We're gonna have to stay patient. Most of our signings will arrive in the second and/or third wave.

Posted

this has been a one of a kind off season...it hasnt been this bad since 10' and that worked out pretty well

Posted

people were talking about tanking for clowney and how we couldn't compete with the falcons because they signed steven jackson and osi umenyiora this time last year

things look grim but i'm withholding judgment for now

Posted

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL CRAP IS GOING ON! I finally watch my team claw it's way into being a viable contender. Only to see it be torn apart slowly. Those that say he has a plan shut up....shut. it. up. I've never been so confused! At least in past periods the team was bad so we could only get better. This time I feel like someone is playing a joke on us. 12-4 and we need all new pieces?!

end rant.

Posted

Honestly I'm shocked at how many FAs are avoiding us even on defence.

Posted

Word is he's still planning on visiting the team.

Posted

Guys guys, calm down, clearly this is part of Gettleman's master plan. He never wanted Cason in the first place! Or Collins or Nicks for that matter. Ever heard of smoke screens? Speaking of which, last offseason when he preached building the bottom of the roster was a smokescreen. Filling holes in FA in order to draft BPA? Smokescreen.

Gettleman is on some next level chess poo while you're stuck playing checkers!

Posted

How is this Gettleman's fault?

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys guys, calm down, clearly this is part of Gettleman's master plan. He never wanted Cason in the first place! Or Collins or Nicks for that matter. Ever heard of smoke screens? Speaking of which, last offseason when he preached building the bottom of the roster was a smokescreen. Filling holes in FA in order to draft BPA? Smokescreen.

Gettleman is on some next level chess poo while you're stuck playing checkers!

Gettleman be all like

Caribbean_Petroleum_Corporation_Disaster

1 person likes this

Posted

lmao........the plan

1 person likes this

Posted

Word is he's still planning on visiting the team.

cool