Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's surgery was successful

44 posts in this topic

Posted

How so? A spokesman for the team commented on Cam's surgery about 30-40 minutes ago.

So it took pace between 430 & 530...

Still isn't 700am

Posted

So it took pace between 430 & 530...

Still isn't 700am

If the surgery hadn't taken place by 4:30 then I doubt they finished by 5:30. The surgery takes about an hour at the very least.

Posted

If the surgery hadn't taken place by 4:30 then I doubt they finished by 5:30. The surgery takes about an hour at the very least.

Again, nowhere near 7am.

Posted

Huddle tabloid news.

Posted

Again, nowhere near 7am.

That's not my point.

Posted

Well I heard the same thing on Insider, so somewhere there is a smokescreen.

Posted

These chatty nurses at CMC need to keep their mouths shut. Poor Rick from WFNZ's wife is probably going to be fired and lose her license over telling him about Cam's surgery before it was officially announced and if CMC can piece together who OP's wife is (if this is legit) then she's next on the chopping block. You gossipy husbands need to keep your mouths shut or at least not say how you got the information.

3 people like this

Posted

Also, how sad is it when the happiest offseason news so far is that our star quarterback's unexpected ankle surgery at least did not go badly?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hospital Medical Confidentiality laws be damned!!!

I need news about his ankle so fug Cam's privacy!

3 people like this

Posted

sorry for being pessimistic but I will only believe in this successful surgery when I see Cam being Cam on the field in a real game.

Posted

Cam should sit on a wheelchair and throw the football all day to perfect his mechanics.

Posted

Hopefully Cam will learn if he needs minor surgery to get it done soon after the season is over. Can't be waiting till mid March or April to decide you need surgery. He will have new WRs this season and they need to work on their chemistry together.