Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Panthers interested in DeSean Jackson for the right price...

Voth has been great with breaking stuff lately, but didn't he say the Panthers weren't interested in Nicks right before we actually had him here for a visit?

I asked him if Rapaport's tweet was just speculation then?

Voth has been on top of things this offseason, and generally is our most reliable local guy as far as breaking stuff before anyone else...  That being said, I seriously doubt Rapaport would report that as fact being an NFLN guy.

Voth has been on top of things this offseason, and generally is our most reliable local guy as far as breaking stuff before anyone else...  That being said, I seriously doubt Rapaport would report that as fact being an NFLN guy.

Rapaport has been wrong this offseason.

Throughout their history, the lead NFLN reporters rarely ever make false tweets/reports.  Idk why Rapaport would report it if it didn't happen.  It's pretty easy for a reporter to find out if a team called or not.

Rapa reported the Panthers internally discussed it and might entertain it if it sounds good. Idk why they wouldn't. Its not too far-fetched

Ian Rappaport tho?

Objectively speaking, Rapoport is better connected than Bill Voth.

Doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen, of course.

This you?

correct. 0 interest. 
RT @MarkACarpenter: @billvoth @RapSheet and other legit sources said they are interested. Are they wrong then I guess?

lol of course we're not.

Why try and get someone like DJax when we can sign guys like Kevin fugging Cone and Lester Mean Jean!

It wasn't Nicks Voth was wrong about, but it was something. I think Gettleman has been feeding Bill Voth of all people weirdly. Hence why Voth suddenly has all this inside info, but is also writing all of these glowing, "believe in Gettleman" articles.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Alex stump