Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Panthers interested in DeSean Jackson for the right price...

386 posts in this topic

And Voth kills it:

Bill Voth ‏@billvoth 1m

Sorry to disappoint #Panthers fans intrigued by DeSean Jackson rumors & reports, but it’s not going to happen. CAR isn’t interested.

sniff

Yep, above.

Not gonna happen.

I think this gets done.....(positive attitude or maybe wishful thinking)

Voth has been great with breaking stuff lately, but didn't he say the Panthers weren't interested in Nicks right before we actually had him here for a visit?

I asked him if Rapaport's tweet was just speculation then?

Voth has been on top of things this offseason, and generally is our most reliable local guy as far as breaking stuff before anyone else...  That being said, I seriously doubt Rapaport would report that as fact being an NFLN guy.

More like Bill Dreamcrusher

I asked him if Rapaport's tweet was just speculation then?

Voth has been on top of things this offseason, and generally is our most reliable local guy as far as breaking stuff before anyone else...  That being said, I seriously doubt Rapaport would report that as fact being an NFLN guy.

Rapaport has been wrong this offseason.

Throughout their history, the lead NFLN reporters rarely ever make false tweets/reports.  Idk why Rapaport would report it if it didn't happen.  It's pretty easy for a reporter to find out if a team called or not.

1 person likes this

Rapa reported the Panthers internally discussed it and might entertain it if it sounds good. Idk why they wouldn't. Its not too far-fetched