• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Panthers interested in DeSean Jackson for the right price...

Pretty sure that only happens with a renegotiated contract.

Pretty sure it doesn't happen.

I will laugh so hard if we end up with Jackson and Cotchery, an upgrade over 2013, after this huge fandom meltdown.

I might actually cry if that happens.  From joy of course.

Yeah, his cap hit is 12.5 million next year and his salary is 10 million. So I'm assuming 2.5 mill of that will be on the Eagles, but we still would be on the hook for his salary.

I said this in another thread...he's due 10 million next year, and we don't have 10 million. How could that possibly work out?

we will have $10 million next year, but we will be trying to sign Cam, Hardy and Keek to long term contracts

Yeah, his cap hit is 12.5 million next year and his salary is 10 million. So I'm assuming 2.5 mill of that will be on the Eagles, but we still would be on the hook for his salary.

This.

Yeah we'd take on 10.5m this year, though it goes down each year. Really good contract for the Eagles, mostly base and only 250k is guaranteed. This is why restructuring and adding more bonus money isn't necessarily a good thing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

you can't renegogiate that much.  No self-respecting agent would allow jackson's 10 mil this year to be completely backloaded so he makes the $3-4mil we need him to make this year.

My concern isn't with the draft pick (likely 3rd or lower), it's the fact he is owed $50 million. Don't want to inherit that type of salary. I'm sure we would renegotiate prior to trading but I can't see him taking much less.

None is guarenteed. We'd negotiate a completely new contract.

With what money are we signing him with? Dudes gonna get 6-7 mil a year. If we had that kind of money, we'd already have a LT.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts