Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dugbug

Cotchery a panther

There's an intro video on the official site. Obviously happy to be at home, very familiar with mentor role, hard worker and "lunch pale guy"

Which is why I always laugh when you guys trash Person and other journalists. Their real job is to write articles and web blog. Not watch the wire and rush out a tweet faster than some nerd living in his mom's basement.

Give the people what they want....We want breaking news about Panthers to come from somebody paid to cover our team. Instead we get news about Panther signings from a guy that covers the Ravens. He's a journalist and writes a blog but he seems to be able to provide us with breaking news as well. One final note.... Web hits are what generate advertising revenue for websites and the observer would get a lot more hits if everything they didn't write about was already 2 days old.

Little known facts,

"Cotchery was born with six fingers on his left hand. He is the second youngest out of 13 children."

That's all, carry on.

he used to go to.....11.

This looks like a really odd contract to me. 5 years? Not the usual deal you see for veteran stop-gaps like Cotchery.

This looks like a really odd contract to me. 5 years? Not the usual deal you see for veteran stop-gaps like Cotchery.

Incorrect info I believe, 2 years is what I've seen.

Solid. 

He did a really good job with the Jets, then they let him go after he got injured, and their fans regretted as he went to and played well with the Steelers. 

I hope he wears #89 just so the fangirls will STFU about it. I love Smitty as much as anybody, but goddamn people, it's football and it's a number. Hell, wear the number 8989. Sure, it'll be scrunched, but the reactions will be awesome.

Only 9 pages. That says a lot. Think the huddle is emotionally beat up at this moment.

looks like the majority of posters in this thread rate this an A-PLUS move adding J-Co

not sure whether to be proud or humiliated

You better be proud to be a Panther fan.

We're excited because we got a good player on a good contract.  He's not the savior at WR....more moves the come, but he's a very solid receiver and should help our redzone production.

if he does what he did last year he could be a good number two, but we dont have  anumber one, so i guess he wont? he may only be a number three if he performs like every other year besides last year.