Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Port City Cat Fan

Do the panthers give cotchery # 89?

40 posts in this topic

Jackie Miles won't allow it.

Jackie won't give him 89.

Not gonna happen.

or retire 89?

Agreed.

Absolutely no one else wears that. At least not for a few years.

Absolutely Not!!!

Even though the number is inactive, this would be another huge shitstrom and slap in the face of Smitty.  Everyone is already questioning "how" the release happened....no need to throw salt into that fresh wound.

Take the high road and leave #89 jersey on the shelf.

Jersey hasn't been retired yet. Until they do sure

Sam Mills number was never retired. Jackie Miles just refuses to give it out.

Nah... Hopefully he'll get 82 (his old number) 

The only way I would be alright with 89 not being retired is if we use it like Dallas uses 88 and give it to elite receivers only.

• Topics

• Same thing I do every year. Tell you dummies this organization has pissed away another year with wasted picks (Funchess, Ealy, Boston and so on). Listen to all the blind faith crap and how our 5th round rookie WR is the next GOAT (or in your case our UDFA Philly-like scrub WR), when none of the homers have even seen the kid play outside of whatever 2 minute YouTube video they quickly watch.  Go back and forth for a season or two until they're traded or not brought back (Ealy, Philly) and unfortunately have to tell you "I told you so". How's that?
    • Plus the hamstring issue is over blown imo, I'm pretty sure Odell had some similar issues as well before being drafted. Let a NFL training staff get a hold of him and he'll be good to go imo

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle