Photo
- - - - -

Jonathon Jones and Joe Person - Observer Panthers "coverage"

Best Answer Jangler, 21 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

Just thought I would repost this, seems like an appropriate place.

This was at the Gross retirement PC

person2_zps1bfab370.png

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Embarrassing, guys. Is there anything we can do to let the CO know we aren't happy or satisfied with the coverage of this team? 

You two continue to get abused by regional beat writers and have absolutely no type of pulse on OUR team. Yes, I know the CO is a horrible newspaper, but it's not an excuse for how terrible and uninspiring it is having you two bozos as our beat writers. Y'all couldn't even get a freaking scoop on Tiquan freaking Underwood. 

Joe, you have the personality of a wet mop and work slower than a quadriplegic taxi driver. Breaking News, Person: Steve Smith will be in Baltimore next season. And JJ, why don't you quit flashing the "I'm an important NFL beat writer" card on Montford Drive with the 21 year old girls and get some sort of scoop on the team. I'm surprised creeper Brett Jensen let's you on his turf at Angry Ales. 

Also, a big shout out to @RavensInsider for supplying us Panthers junkies with our fix. Another big shout out to Bill Voth for essentially taking over as our unofficial beat writer. I still don't approve of some of the comments you've made about Cam but at least you have an idea of what's going on w/ the team. 

Anyway, have a great weekend. Let's go Mercer! 

#2 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:34 PM

To be fair, Aaron Wilson is the absolute best beat writer in the NFL. The only person that compares to his level is Mary Kay Cabot.

#3 jptaylor84

jptaylor84

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

Even CatScratchReadr gets more scoops than these two guys!

It's like they keep refreshing there twitter feed and see some douche like rappaport pop up with a rumour or news and copy & paste it as *breaking panther news.

#4 PantherWake

PantherWake

How Bout Dem Gamecocks

• HUDDLER
  • 2,659 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

Embarrassing, guys. Is there anything we can do to let the CO know we aren't happy or satisfied with the coverage of this team? 

You two continue to get abused by regional beat writers and have absolutely no type of pulse on OUR team. Yes, I know the CO is a horrible newspaper, but it's not an excuse for how terrible and uninspiring it is having you two bozos as our beat writers. Y'all couldn't even get a freaking scoop on Tiquan freaking Underwood. 

Joe, you have the personality of a wet mop and work slower than a quadriplegic taxi driver. Breaking News, Person: Steve Smith will be in Baltimore next season. And JJ, why don't you quit flashing the "I'm an important NFL beat writer" card on Montford Drive with the 21 year old girls and get some sort of scoop on the team. I'm surprised creeper Brett Jensen let's you on his turf at Angry Ales. 

Also, a big shout out to @RavensInsider for supplying us Panthers junkies with our fix. Another big shout out to Bill Voth for essentially taking over as our unofficial beat writer. I still don't approve of some of the comments you've made about Cam but at least you have an idea of what's going on w/ the team. 

Mercers winning lmao Duke is gonna choke again

#5 Lemory

Lemory

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:39 PM

I hear ya. JJ is alright but Person, well you know how that goes.

#6 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,752 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:41 PM

Need to send this link to their twitter feeds.

They need to hear it from the masses.

#7 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:41 PM

Aaron Wilson is a beast... He's better than or equal to Rapoport and Schein so surprised he doesn't have a job like that. Must really like Baltimore 

#8 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,441 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

Is Person even a fan of football in general? Because he doesn't seem to be

#9 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

re-tweets are reporting....

#10 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,529 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

Person's reporting seems to lack both passion and interest.

#11 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:48 PM

To be fair, Aaron Wilson is the absolute best beat writer in the NFL. The only person that compares to his level is Mary Kay Cabot.

I like the bears guy too, Brad Biggs.

#12 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:48 PM

I have maintained for years now that this is our biggest offseason need. They are horrendous.

#13 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:49 PM

Joe Person is as dull as you can get

#14 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:50 PM

No disrespect in what I am about to tell you but this is basically like stating that the sky is blue.  Agree that it is pathetic though.

#15 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:50 PM

The worst is when they're talking poo about the Panthers while they're sitting in press box at a home game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com