• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Jonathon Jones and Joe Person - Observer Panthers "coverage"

Keep us informed on if/when they reply. Person doesn't seem like the kind of guy that handles constructive criticism well.

Person favorited the tweet. No word from JJ.

I like the bears guy too, Brad Biggs.

Ian Rapoport has climbed the ladder this year too.

JJ is pretty good.

Gantt is just a troll now.

Voth is the best hands down.

I might give the title for best coverage to David Newton right now.

He's not really a 'breaking news' guy though.

I might give the title for best coverage to David Newton right now.

He's not really a 'breaking news' guy though.

this...David newton is good, I'm starting to like him. He has a good pulse on the team and overall I think he's been pretty spot on.. Not breaking news guy but I like reading his thoughts on the news afterwards.

Keep us informed on if/when they reply. Person doesn't seem like the kind of guy that handles constructive criticism well.

Person appears to take it pretty well. I've trolled him and criticized him a few times, but he always answers my legit questions/tweets.

Jones does segements on a lot of radio shows..like he is a regular down here in Columbia. As much as I rag on missing Person , u are only as good as your outlet..panthers offer nothing and actually building relationships with agents is a lot of work for a guy doing seemingly the minimum it is much easier to retweet stuff. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Person is pretty bad... Jones seems a bit better. Kind of expected that they don't have much info though since they're so new.

Meanwhile Bill Voth is probably the most seasoned guy in the press conferences so he knows everything/everyone better.

Should have just kept Darin Gantt around but I guess a gig with PFT isn't so bad.

Joe Person is as dull as you can get

Aren't you the same guy I read about in the smack forum that pretended that you were a Panthers beat writer, and then again lied by saying that you were an Eagles beat writer all on twitter? If it's not you then I apologize, but you have the same username as the guy they were referencing. That guy really got hammered both on twitter and on this forum from what I gathered.

To be fair, it's not about who breaks the news first contest.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Aren't you the same guy I read about in the smack forum that pretended that you were a Panthers beat writer, and then again lied by saying that you were an Eagles beat writer all on twitter? If it's not you then I apologize, but you have the same username as the guy they were referencing. That guy really got hammered both on twitter and on this forum from what I gathered.

How does one pretend to be a beat writer? A beat writer is not anonymous, their name is on the article. I also never claimed to be anythjng with the Eagles. So I guess what I am trying to say is that nothing you posted is even remotely true.

it's like deja vu all over again

That's pretty funny, because that's not even the thread I was referring to. I knew it was the same "insider" guy. Who does stuff like that?

Back on topic, I'd absolutely love for one of the people that is supposed to follow the Panthers to do so with a little more urgency or sense of pride to their work. It has to be embarassing for the regional guys to break their local stories, but at the same time it doesn't look like they have the pride in what they do to improve. What a shame

I actually like JJ's reporting.

Well, as long as you know that he doesn't care about your fantasy FB team or bracket.

Y'all couldn't even get a freaking scoop on Tiquan freaking Underwood. 

What is embarrassing is fans who think a beat writer's main job is to post scoops on Twitter before anyone else.