Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Jonathon Jones and Joe Person - Observer Panthers "coverage"

Gantt was such a brown noser for the old organization it's no wonder he scorns the new administration with his corny attempts at making saucy jokes. He just comes off as a goober like someone who makes obamacare jokes 14 seconds into small talk with a stranger at the supermarket.

Steve Reed and Bill Voth are probably the best guys covering the team

@pantherfan1983: @josephperson @jjones9 just thought you guys might be interested in some insight from local fans @CarolinaHuddle . http://t.co/HhwR8T7l8c

Keep us informed on if/when they reply. Person doesn't seem like the kind of guy that handles constructive criticism well.

No disrespect in what I am about to tell you but this is basically like stating that the sky is blue.  Agree that it is pathetic though.

None taken my brother - I'm just sick of this "coverage" from them.  Panthro basically has convinced me that there's some sort of illuminati conspiracy from JR as the reason the coverage on the team is so poor. 

@pantherfan1983: @josephperson @jjones9 just thought you guys might be interested in some insight from local fans @CarolinaHuddle . http://t.co/HhwR8T7l8c

Are you crazy? those two bros are way toooooo busy reporting on the Panthers to read a message board. 

By the way, you are horrible at your jobs Person and Jones. 

What is embarrassing is when I go to other websites and you see "inside information" from beat writers around the league and when it gets to the Panthers its just Person making something up or guessing.  Which is pretty much all he does.  I honestly believe he has no sources.  And I liked JJ at first but he has annoyed me more and more since he started. 

Keep us informed on if/when they reply. Person doesn't seem like the kind of guy that handles constructive criticism well.

Person favorited the tweet. No word from JJ.

I like the bears guy too, Brad Biggs.

Ian Rapoport has climbed the ladder this year too.

JJ is pretty good.

Gantt is just a troll now.

Voth is the best hands down.

I might give the title for best coverage to David Newton right now.

He's not really a 'breaking news' guy though.

I might give the title for best coverage to David Newton right now.

He's not really a 'breaking news' guy though.

this...David newton is good, I'm starting to like him. He has a good pulse on the team and overall I think he's been pretty spot on.. Not breaking news guy but I like reading his thoughts on the news afterwards.

Person appears to take it pretty well. I've trolled him and criticized him a few times, but he always answers my legit questions/tweets.

Jones does segements on a lot of radio shows..like he is a regular down here in Columbia. As much as I rag on missing Person , u are only as good as your outlet..panthers offer nothing and actually building relationships with agents is a lot of work for a guy doing seemingly the minimum it is much easier to retweet stuff. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Deafbeast9