Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke sucks

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Lord have Mercer

Posted

I would hold off talking until after unc plays. I said three days ago I didn't feel good about the Mercer Matchup. I never said duke was great, just better than the heels. Big difference.

I have unc losing to Iowa state

Posted

I have them beating Nc central what's your point ?

Posted

Jabari sucked it up

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Actually, Roy Williams does not recruit one and done's... The last one and done I can remember is Marvin Williams.

Might wanna check your facts. UNC was losing players early about 3-4 years before it happened at Duke.

Posted

Might wanna check your facts. UNC was losing players early about 3-4 years before it happened at Duke.

Marvin Williams was the last one and done that I can remember... Do you care to enlighten me with your knowledge? Also notice that I never mentioned Duke in my post... Not sure why you decided to make the comparison.

Posted

Marvin Williams was the last one and done that I can remember... Do you care to enlighten me with your knowledge? Also notice that I never mentioned Duke in my post... Not sure why you decided to make the comparison.

The OP was regarding Duke.

I wasn't referring specifically to the one-and-done as I stated "early" departures.

Posted

Because unc always gets nba players. Duke doesn't.

Posted

brandon wright. a few guys 2 n done. lotta 3 and dones.

1 person likes this

Posted

Actually, Roy Williams does not recruit one and done's... The last one and done I can remember is Marvin Williams.

Brandan Wright was our last one and done.
1 person likes this

Posted

Forgot about Brandan and I don't know why since he was drafted by Charlotte before being traded to Golden State.

What a poor decision by Brandan

Posted

Forgot about Brandan and I don't know why since he was drafted by Charlotte before being traded to Golden State.

What a poor decision by Brandan

It's easy to forget him. I had to think for a minute. He was over shadowed by Hansbrough and should have stayed 1 more year tbh. He was a hell of a shot blocker. I haven't followed him in the nba but it looks like like he's had a lackluster career.