Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

DeSean Jackson just posted a pic of him and Cam on Instagram

Considering Jackson is likely done in Philly, I wonder if The Niners can truly afford him. Kaep has yet to even get paid and they've lost 3 DBs in the process to create space. The only destination that makes sense is New England but they've spent quite a bit in this free agency as well.

DJax, Crabtree, Boldin, VD. Wouldn't even be fair.

It's not but if the Rams and/or Cardinals draft a franchise QB, they're not going to make it out of that division. The Cardinals have quietly assembled a very solid secondary and the Rams have a great pass rush. Then, there's Seattle.

Kaeperdouche needs all the help he can get because he flat out sucks. Cam with that OL and Crabtree/Davis would be unstoppable.

I have said it all along, if Cam and Kaep switched teams, the Niners would have won at least 2 Lombardi trophies and we would be struggling to with 8-9 games

If only it was that simple.

if Desean REALLY REALLY wants to play with Cam, I could see him taking a pay cut

Dream Scenario of course

Something tells me you've never been around eagles fans

I'm very familiar with Eagle fans.  My post wasn't made in surprise, but rather in disdain.

I would add though that, after this past week, a good number of Panther fans are in no position to feel superior.

I'm very familiar with Eagle fans. My post wasn't made in surprise, but rather in disdain.

I would add though that, after this past week, a good number of Panther fans are in no position to feel superior.

This is true lol

if Desean REALLY REALLY wants to play with Cam, I could see him taking a pay cut

Dream Scenario of course

So you think that a player will give up millions of dollars just to play with Cam.........LMAO