Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signing pics

104 posts in this topic

Posted

I just don't understand the dislike for Harper. He is basically Mike Michael with more control. He is also going to give Brees fits when we play them. Tough, nasty dude I like the sign.

Do you mean Sean Michaels?

2 people like this

Posted

He's a douchebag slow old man.

So is Steve...

1 person likes this

Posted

Only an athlete would show up in freaking gym clothes to accept a 6-figure job.

Rock stars, movie stars, CEOs of major companies founded by college kids Facebook's mark zuckerberg for one etc etc.

"Smiling faces and beautiful places!" Charleston, SC

Posted

If I were black my hair would look exactly like Underwood's....

Except bigger.

His hair is awesome.

Reported for racism.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gross is probably kicking himself for having retired and miss out on all the hair jokes this season

Not really. He'll have a ton of them for Underwood when it's his turn to appear on This is Gross.

Posted

So is Steve...

That's an idiotic response tbh. I hope Steve gets 100 plus and 2 TDS on us. And stiff arms the fug out of Cason

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh you mother fuger. Please add insult to injury and have my most hated player take the number of my favorite. Now I hope he never sees the field. (Yes I know he had it first..yes I know hes taller, yes I know herp derp but munnerlyn is teh bad..and no I dont care.) Harper can eat a bag of dicks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Underwood's afro is bigger then his head

That's not an Afro.

It's an immaculate, early 90's style box.

6 people like this

Posted

Not really. He'll have a ton of them for Underwood when it's his turn to appear on This is Gross.

whoa did I miss something?  Is he working for panthers.com now?  I loved that podcast

Posted

whoa did I miss something?  Is he working for panthers.com now?  I loved that podcast

Ron Rivera indicated during the retirement presser that the 'This is Gross' podcasts will continue.

Posted

Oh you mother fuger. Please add insult to injury and have my most hated player take the number of my favorite. Now I hope he never sees the field. (Yes I know he had it first..yes I know hes taller, yes I know herp derp but munnerlyn is teh bad..and no I dont care.) Harper can eat a bag of dicks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yea, I'm not to big on the Harper signing either. Kinda meh. Everyone keeps comparing him to Mike Mitchell, buy I'd liken him more to Chris Harris. An aging heavy hitter.

Sent from my LGMS769 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

don't let the gray hair fool you. harper is still a hard hittin' MOFO

1 person likes this