Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signing pics

104 posts in this topic

Posted

Under the radar signings, that will out play their contracts. It was my honor to capture the moment of them becoming a Panther.

1 person likes this

Posted

Under the radar signings, that will out play their contracts. It was my honor to capture the moment of them becoming a Panther.

I'd be careful showing your face here

Posted

Seriously bro why are your shorts jacked up over your nipples?

4 people like this

Posted

Seriously bro why are your shorts jacked up over your nipples?

It restricts blood flow to my lower extremities. In order to maintain my elaborate cerebral network with superior blood flow, in comparison to the average person. As I partake in my evaluations of the Panthers, it is essentially what fuels my Gettlemagic.

4 people like this

Posted

I just don't understand the dislike for Harper. He is basically Mike Michael with more control. He is also going to give Brees fits when we play them. Tough, nasty dude I like the sign.

Mike was much much much better.

Posted

The one picture with old cardboard boxes shoved on the floor. It looked like a home office.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gettleman should have had them sign their contracts from a booth at Hooters. Would have made for a better story than inking their deals in a storage closet.

1 person likes this

Posted

yes, but what if, like in my case last year, you have jimmy graham on your fantasy team? are you not allowed to root for jimmy to light it up as long as the panthers win? because that's what I did in both games last year. Does that make me less of a fan?

Yes. and a huge nerd as well.

Posted

It restricts blood flow to my lower extremities. In order to maintain my elaborate cerebral network with superior blood flow, in comparison to the average person. As I partake in my evaluations of the Panthers, it is essentially what fuels my Gettlemagic.

see this is what a good gimmick account looks like

1 person likes this

Posted

at least only one guy has gray hairs

Posted

Yes. and a huge nerd as well.

I'll have you know, I am a nerd for many reasons, but fantasy football is not one of them. 

1 person likes this

Posted

yes, but what if, like in my case last year, you have jimmy graham on your fantasy team? are you not allowed to root for jimmy to light it up as long as the panthers win? because that's what I did in both games last year. Does that make me less of a fan?

and that is why I don't play FF.  It got so that I was paying attention to players and not enjoying the games.  I watch football for the Panthers, not Jimmy effin Graham.  Fug the Taints, I would never root for one of their players against the Panthers.