• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Signing pics

...the irony.

I'm loyal to the Panthers, not the players. I'm a huge Steve Smith fan and I have his jersey. I wish his whole situation was handled better but what's done is done. Players will come and go but my loyalty is to the team. I respect Gettleman's decision to do what he thinks is best for the team. The Panthers have overpaid several players on our team because they put loyalty over smart business decisions that would benefit the franchise long term. I think it's refreshing to have a GM that understands this is a business. I still love SS and with him the best in ALMOST every game he plays next season.

Mike was much much much better.

LOL I forgot about that one. Sill he did get the pick though and its nice to have a vet to help teach our younger players. Mike was fast for sure but he let his emotions get the better of him some times. No reason to keep talking about him though cause the Steelers payed him like a king.  

Collin Cole signed his deal next to the green bean vat at the Golden Coral

Collin Cole signed his deal next to the green bean vat at the Golden Coral

hey now, let's save the fat jokes for saints fans

I think he will be a really good in the box Safety for use this year with his hard hitting. Also can you really fault a player for dropping off when they play for the Saints. There pass rush is none existent.

Not last year. They had the 6th rated defense last year.

Why would a Pro Bowl Safety be your least favorite signing? He is arguably the best signing.

Because he no where near a pro bowler any more and his coverage skills are a little bit better then my 5 year old.

I'm sorry I'm not going to sit here and act like Roman Harper is a good signing. After years of watching our offense game plan to attack him.

jason-avant-panthers.jpg

Great locker room presence. His career may get a shot in the arm being down here.

Because he no where near a pro bowler any more and his coverage skills are a little bit better then my 5 year old.

I'm sorry I'm not going to sit here and act like Roman Harper is a good signing. After years of watching our offense game plan to attack him.

He never had half the front 7 we have either.

He never had half the front 7 we have either.

He had it last season. You do know the Saints were a top 10 defense right?

I said front 7, not the entire defense. A lot of that had to due with Ryan and his coaching ability.

I said front 7, not the entire defense. A lot of that had to due with Ryan and his coaching ability.

Dude they lost both starting CB and a safety. Their front 7 in that 3-4 was good.

Lol, are you seruously comparing the Saints defensive unit of 2013 to ours? get out of here..

Lol, are you seruously comparing the Saints defensive unit of 2013 to ours? get out of here..

They had a good unit. They were the 6th ranked defense. Numbers don't lie. And Harper has always been a person we planned to attack. When facing the Saints. How many big runs have Stew and D Will had against the Saints due to Harper bad angles.