#46 cgarsmoker

cgarsmoker

Panther Aficionado

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • LocationViera, Florida

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:46 PM

That's an idiotic response tbh. I hope Steve gets 100 plus and 2 TDS on us. And stiff arms the fug out of Cason

You hope a former player lights it up when he plays against us? It sounds like you're more of a Steve Smith fan than you are a Panther fan. I love Smitty as much as anyone and I hope he has a nice conclusion to his career in Baltimore but I want him to lay a freaking goose egg when he plays the Panthers. You either bleed our colors or you don't....If your rooting for any opposing player to have a big game when he's playing against us, then I'd say you have a loyalty problem.

#47 Lemory

Lemory

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:58 PM

You hope a former player lights it up when he plays against us? It sounds like you're more of a Steve Smith fan than you are a Panther fan. I love Smitty as much as anyone and I hope he has a nice conclusion to his career in Baltimore but I want him to lay a freaking goose egg when he plays the Panthers. You either bleed our colors or you don't....If your rooting for any opposing player to have a big game when he's playing against us, then I'd say you have a loyalty problem.

He's not a Panthers fan anyway, just someone who wont leave.

#48 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

yes, but what if, like in my case last year, you have jimmy graham on your fantasy team? are you not allowed to root for jimmy to light it up as long as the panthers win? because that's what I did in both games last year. Does that make me less of a fan?

#49 Mr. Gettleman

Mr. Gettleman

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBOA Film Room

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

Under the radar signings, that will out play their contracts. It was my honor to capture the moment of them becoming a Panther.

#50 JJman

JJman

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

Under the radar signings, that will out play their contracts. It was my honor to capture the moment of them becoming a Panther.

I'd be careful showing your face here

#51 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,657 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:31 PM

Seriously bro why are your shorts jacked up over your nipples?

#52 Mr. Gettleman

Mr. Gettleman

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBOA Film Room

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:24 PM

Seriously bro why are your shorts jacked up over your nipples?

It restricts blood flow to my lower extremities. In order to maintain my elaborate cerebral network with superior blood flow, in comparison to the average person. As I partake in my evaluations of the Panthers, it is essentially what fuels my Gettlemagic.

#53 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:21 AM

I just don't understand the dislike for Harper. He is basically Mike Michael with more control. He is also going to give Brees fits when we play them. Tough, nasty dude I like the sign.

Mike was much much much better.

#54 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:37 AM

The one picture with old cardboard boxes shoved on the floor. It looked like a home office.

#55 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,842 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:53 AM

Gettleman should have had them sign their contracts from a booth at Hooters. Would have made for a better story than inking their deals in a storage closet.

#56 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:13 AM

yes, but what if, like in my case last year, you have jimmy graham on your fantasy team? are you not allowed to root for jimmy to light it up as long as the panthers win? because that's what I did in both games last year. Does that make me less of a fan?

Yes. and a huge nerd as well.

#57 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,563 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:14 AM

It restricts blood flow to my lower extremities. In order to maintain my elaborate cerebral network with superior blood flow, in comparison to the average person. As I partake in my evaluations of the Panthers, it is essentially what fuels my Gettlemagic.

see this is what a good gimmick account looks like

#58 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,143 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:30 AM

at least only one guy has gray hairs

#59 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

Yes. and a huge nerd as well.

I'll have you know, I am a nerd for many reasons, but fantasy football is not one of them. 

#60 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,764 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:54 AM

and that is why I don't play FF.  It got so that I was paying attention to players and not enjoying the games.  I watch football for the Panthers, not Jimmy effin Graham.  Fug the Taints, I would never root for one of their players against the Panthers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.