Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 70: Charlotte Bobcats (33-36) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (45-24)

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Portland is a good team.

Zeller has really come along nicely in all aspects, I think he could easily end up a 20/10 guy. He needs to bulk up some and work on playing more physical.

MKG is a very good defender but not much of a scorer, he's working on it but I don't know how much better he'll get.

1 person likes this

Posted

sounds like MKG can dunk though 

My CPU took a poo, cant first row anymore lol 

Posted

WHYYYYYYY.... PLAY ZELLER GODDAMNIT

McBob is the worst rebounding big man in the entire NBA.

McBob- 33 minutes, 6 pts, 3 reb

Zeller- 16 minutes, 3 pts, 7 reb

Biyombo- 15 minutes, 0 pts, 5 reb

1 person likes this

Posted

Went to the game tonight with oldest son. Wow cats showed out tonight! Licking my lips for season tickets n the nose

Bleed section.

1 person likes this

Posted

Crowd was awesome last night.

Posted

I wasn't shocked the cats had a noshow on SC top10 but they didnt even mention the game and Im almost certain the score didnt scroll across the ticker either. I know winning cures all but how hard is to show highlights of 2 playoff teams. Honestly surpised they showed highlights from the heat game since they lost.

Posted

I wasn't shocked the cats had a noshow on SC top10 but they didnt even mention the game and Im almost certain the score didnt scroll across the ticker either. I know winning cures all but how hard is to show highlights of 2 playoff teams. Honestly surpised they showed highlights from the heat game since they lost.

I generally leave SC on while I sleep, and I distinctly remember seeing a highlight of this game during the night at some point. I'm pretty sure it was on the first live one they did this morning too.

Posted

Double win.

Closer to a 6th seed and helping draft pick

Posted

I didn't get to take any pics because my cameraphone broke but man what a game! Big Al got some MVP chants when he left for the night in the 3rd quarter, he was abusing Robin Lopez! How in the fug was that MKG dunk not a SportsCenter Top 10 play?

Posted

Biyombo- 15 minutes, 0 pts, 5 reb

That is just an embarassing stat line for the #7 pick in the draft.....dude is a bust.

Posted

That is just an embarassing stat line for the #7 pick in the draft.....dude is a bust.

Because there were so many superstars drafted after him? He was the right pick. Get over it.

PS... I wouldn't call a 21yo who is arguably the best shot blocker in the league a bust.

Posted

you're crazy there were at least 50 all stars drafted in the 10 spots after biyambo

there were only 5 good players in that draft, and we got 2 of them

2 people like this