236 replies to this topic

#151 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationEasley, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

You ask anyone with any decent basketball IQ, you don't foul at the end of the game when it's TIED.

Give me one example of where that has happened in recent history... you can't.

End of discussion.

oh so you are changing your point. Before it was about sending a message to the "kids." Now it is about,snicker, BB IQ. It is about time having tiome to respond to a made basket that was pretty much a given. I knew they were going to score, most knew they were going to score the only question was when and how much time was going to be left.Foul and the worst scenario is down by 2 but you end up with at least 10 seconds to work with. playing the D at the end you have no time and you lose. Basketball IQ indeed.

#152 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• LocationWherever I May Roam
HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:15 PM

Hated to see the season end that way yesterday - but at least we didn't make some scrub, no name college in Georgia a household name last weekend.

You're probably over the embarrassing Mercer loss now, especially with your coping skills still relatively fresh from the Lehigh debacle 2 years ago.

PS - Rodney Hood is reportedly declaring for the NBA this week. Jabari soon after that. #HeGone

What are you talking about?

Oh, the obvious, "Well, you're talking bad about UNC, that means you must be a Duke fan..."

Sorry, you missed on that one. I couldn't care less about ACC basketball, I was simply making an observation Stevie Wonder could see on a moonless night.

#153 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia
HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

oh so you are changing your point. Before it was about sending a message to the "kids." Now it is about,snicker, BB IQ. It is about time having tiome to respond to a made basket that was pretty much a given. I knew they were going to score, most knew they were going to score the only question was when and how much time was going to be left.Foul and the worst scenario is down by 2 but you end up with at least 10 seconds to work with. playing the D at the end you have no time and you lose. Basketball IQ indeed.

They weren't guaranteed to score, both teams were shooting below 50% meaning that statistically it was more likely that both teams would have missed their final shots... and technically we did miss our final shot McAdoo just got bailed out with a foul.

And no where did I retract my statement, I just stated that anyone with a decent basketball IQ would know that you do not foul when the game is TIED!!!

You get a stop, you go to OT... easy as that.

#154 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:36 PM

What are you talking about?

Oh, the obvious, "Well, you're talking bad about UNC, that means you must be a Duke fan..."

Sorry, you missed on that one. I couldn't care less about ACC basketball, I was simply making an observation Stevie Wonder could see on a moonless night.

if you don't care about ACC basketball then why are you sharing your ignorant opinion in an ACC thread? Who is your team? just curious

#155 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationEasley, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

They weren't guaranteed to score, both teams were shooting below 50% meaning that statistically it was more likely that both teams would have missed their final shots... and technically we did miss our final shot McAdoo just got bailed out with a foul.

And no where did I retract my statement, I just stated that anyone with a decent basketball IQ would know that you do not foul when the game is TIED!!!

You get a stop, you go to OT... easy as that.

sorry you are out of time.

#156 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationEasley, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

if you don't care about ACC basketball then why are you sharing your ignorant opinion in an ACC thread? Who is your team? just curious

the Washington Generals.

#157 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:29 PM

sorry you are out of time.

Thanks for admitting you're wrong... next.

#158 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• LocationWherever I May Roam
HUDDLER

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

Fact: refer to the threads after the UNC-Duke game and the statements made regarding how the refs call for Duke.

Fact: refer to the thread after the UNC-Iowa State and the statements made regarding the officiating....

No opinion, just read for a change.

There is no "my team." I don't own one, I don't belong to one, I simply enjoy watching the tourney.

But never mind all that, I can see by your signature you're completely objective and unbiased.

#159 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationEasley, SC
HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:55 PM

couldn't stop Kane all day.

case closed.

#160 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

HUDDLER

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

case closed.

That still doesn't mean you go crazy and decide to foul him... Once again that's a basketball play that you have never seen and never will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users