• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,803 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:24 PM

Meh, Cam did just fine without OTA his first season as a rookie.(400yard first game anyone?) And it's not like he will be totally off the field. He will probably be there doing light workouts by the time OTA's are here. 

Hope you are right, but nobody else had OTAs that year either.

There is a good chance he will have a rookie who is expected to step in and perform...

#17 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,079 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

Superman really needs OTAs to develop some Chemistry with young WRs. This news is not just about Cam.

Hope you are right, but nobody else had OTAs that year either.
There is a good chance he will have a rookie who is expected to step in and perform...

It isn't Cam Newton's fault that we've managed to draft ourselves exactly 1 starter on offense since he's joined the team, and purged all of our wide receivers who had a catch last season. How about instead of worrying about him, you focus on actually, you know, improving the offense around him.

#18 Creepster

Creepster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationNot telling

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

Medical advancements always trip me out.

I mean what surgeon sat there looking at a ligament like, hey what if we tied this poo together?!

a lot of innocent animals were tortured and then died to make it possible for this

believe me they didnt start with someone who might sue them

#19 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:18 PM

a lot of innocent animals were tortured and then died to make it possible for this

believe me they didnt start with someone who might sue them

Ehhh some of this stuff they discover on humans.  Usually in scenarios where a doctor looks at their brokenness and is like "yea uhhh... we don't know how to fix that yet... you won't be able to play again.  I could however rip you open and just wing it."

Athlete can choose between a 0% chance of recovery and <1% chance of recovery.  When your entire method of earning a living depends on that extremely low chance, you might be crazy enough to try it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.