Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NBA early entries thread (&transfers)

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Confirmed: Joel Embiid to the NBA. Guess that possible #1 overall pick was to hard to turn down. Bet Turner goes to KU now.

Posted

Confirmed: Joel Embiid to the NBA. Guess that possible #1 overall pick was to hard to turn down. Bet Turner goes to KU now.

Yeah, go from living in Cameroon to being a millionaire in America. Probably his dream, not a hard decision.
2 people like this

Posted

I'm surprised but not shocked. I haven't seen their class coming in but with Ennis, Fair, and maybe Grant all gone.....I got a feeling all those Yankees u heard talking poo about ACC basketball and NC are gonna be awfully quiet next year.
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm surprised but not shocked. I haven't seen their class coming in but with Ennis, Fair, and maybe Grant all gone.....I got a feeling all those Yankees u heard talking poo about ACC basketball and NC are gonna be awfully quiet next year.

Especially after choking away a ACC title to UVA and flaming out a an 11 seed in the ncaas.

2 people like this

Posted

Hood has a unique situation. His stock is really high right now and it won't improve with two of the best freshman in the country joining Duke next season.  Sometimes you have to strike while the iron is hot. As a player I think he can develop more but he's an old sophomore as others have said and the NBA draft can be unforgiving if you wait.

Posted

Besides, Rodney is in his third year of college so he's not quite a one and done anyways.

Some weak buzz Jabari might stick around, but I'm not buying it despite REALLY wanting to.

Posted

Kevin Ware transferring from Louisville.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Wiggins declared

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I like how nobody has been asking why Ware is leaving.....

Strong reports that he was caught up in rotation with Chane.

Posted

@UNC_Basketball: James Michael McAdoo Enters NBA Draft: http://t.co/GTOtFZp9Vh #UNCBBall

Posted

@UNC_Basketball: James Michael McAdoo Enters NBA Draft: http://t.co/GTOtFZp9Vh #UNCBBall

That's a bit of a head scratcher.  

1 person likes this