Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

NBA early entries thread (&transfers)

74 posts in this topic

Wiggins declared

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I like how nobody has been asking why Ware is leaving.....

Strong reports that he was caught up in rotation with Chane.

@UNC_Basketball: James Michael McAdoo Enters NBA Draft: http://t.co/GTOtFZp9Vh #UNCBBall

That's a bit of a head scratcher.  

1 person likes this

Weird timing by McAdoo. A Top 10 pick after his freshman year, to now a borderline 1st round guy. He is who he is as a player so an extra year wouldn't benefit him IMO. Just seems odd to leave in a loaded draft class, right as Carolina will be a Final Four threat next year. Good luck to him, though. 

Wouldn't be surprised if McAdoo doesn't sign with an agent and contemplates returning unless uncle Bob has promised him that he'll be the Heats first round pick.

1 more year at UNC would only further expose his weakness on defense and at the FT line. His stock has steadily declined the past 3 years.

1 more year at UNC would only further expose his weakness on defense and at the FT line. His stock has steadily declined the past 3 years.

He'd have a chance to win a championship if he returned not to mention getting this thing called a degree.

But hey, f*ck education.

I'm kind of surprised McAdoo is leaving. Honestly, I thought UNC was a little better with him off the floor this year. He is a slasher that goes through contact and can't hit his free throws.

That's a bit of a head scratcher.  

It is almost like he has heard the 4 year player jokes about him.